Search results

1. 0rion79

What is considered as an animal or semi animal in the game?

Hi, i was just wondering what is considered to be an animal or semi animal in the game and that triggers the bonus provided by the Beast Slayer attribute
  2. 0rion79

Path of the Deer for evil characters?

(WARNING - this thread may contain minor spoiler) Hi, just wanted to know if there is any way to kill and loot the liches inside the secret chamber that may be unlocked through the above mentioned quest. I am trying with my only evil-like character, who always sided with the Mercians, moving...
  3. 0rion79

Idea for item crafting (should it ever happen).

Hi, just wanted to share an idea for End-of-the-game activities.. I am pretty sure that almost all of you find your vaults used as a wardrobe, where you stock specialized gear for different purposes. Yet there are so many variations and trade-offs that somehow even 4 vaults may not be enough to...
  4. 0rion79

Ark loot: is the drop rate a bit too low?

Hi, after farming the Ark for the rings of Star Traveller (it is really a matter of luck, I got a total of 5 after a few lucky runs), I realized I have found only 1 Goggled Helmet and 1 pair of Automated Gloves. Maybe I should come back to the Ark to farm more, but where is their location? First...
  5. 0rion79

Something has changed in the Sewers of Horrors?

I have completed it just yesterday night with my 2-handed cleric and I had quite a hard time keeping my companion(s) alive due to the very long run among the fire, especially among the magma rivers. I didn't remember it that long! Basically now you have to run till the bottom left of the screen...
  6. 0rion79

Best way to farm Ring of the Star Traveller?

Hi guys! In your opinion who's best to farm the rings of the star traveller? There are some areas in the Ark to do it and I was thinking that the best one is the lower dock where there is the reactor, yet they have a very low drop rate (1%). So, is there any better alternative? Maybe hunting...
  7. 0rion79

Cleric alternative built?

Hi, I am playing a new, fresh game. This time I am trying with a 2-handed cleric. I am at level 9 now I am considering some ALTERNATIVE built, maybe from other guilds & factions than the Three. Aside Battle Praying, I feel I am not missing much if - for once - I join another guild, except Turn...
  8. 0rion79

Is Melee Mage too weak since the latest update?

Hi, I have just finished my latest game with a MELEE MAGE BUILT and I want to share my 2-cents opinion about this. I played at the easiest level and yet playing with the mage has been so frustrating that in some moments I was so furious that I almost wanted to smash my smartphone. The worst...
  9. 0rion79

No more rings of Unlife?

Hi, I have almost finished my latest game but I can't find any Ring of Unlife any more. Usually, the Lich dropped it yet I found none at all. Am I just unlucky or the drop rate has been changed? The same for the Ivory Ring: not even one piece after half dozen of attempts! :( Yes, they are not...
  10. 0rion79

Ideal partner for an Arcane Knight built?

Hi, I wanted to enjoy the new skills and I am progressing with a mage with the recent promotions as Arcane Knight: they really look nice! But I have few questions: 1 - how do you protect your character from damage? they are so fragile that they are always at risk. 2 - which kind of weapons do...
  11. 0rion79

[Beta version] Stuck already with latest update, LOL! :')

Hi, has any of you managed already to pass the maze of teleports in the new temple? I have tried different kind of combinations but I always come back to the starting room with the wooden sign, no matter which teleport I choose. They all look different but they lead to the same room in the same...
  12. 0rion79

Game crashes when restoring saves from on-line data

Hi David! Really happy to be back here. I write you all here after reading about the latest news on Facebook but - as I have already written in the subject - I can't restore my online saves because the game crashes immediately thereafter. When I follow the basic instructions, the game easily...
  13. 0rion79

What about crafting in version 1.2?

Hi David, a brief question: assuming that I agree with you that EK is next to be a fully finished product, what are your plans about crafting? Do you plan to leave it unaccomplished for the future, or do you plan to include a very simple crafting as "bring N red dragon scales / troll skins to...
  14. 0rion79

Crafting after version 1.2

Hi David (and hi all), I have just seen your latest update and I can't agree on everything that you have mentioned so far. I am just wondering if crafting is really that hard to code. Or were you imaging something more complicated than brewing potions? Personally speaking, EK is already...
  15. 0rion79

question: how those items have been changed?

Hi, would any of you be so kind to tell me how the following items have been changed since the last patch? I can't see any change in the Wiki and have no time to play the game over now. Ring of Holiness, Ring of the Bull Many thanks
  16. 0rion79

When can we see the Mage's equipment in the wiki?

Hi all, same question as in the subject. No rush for any responsible doing that, I am just curious to see if I have found everything so far.
  17. 0rion79

At last finished the Ark with the Cleric and ...

I will be brief: it has been incredibly hard for my cleric, even if a very good 1-hand build. I don't know what went wrong, but steel spiders were incredibly hard to kill, enduring and dealing a lot of damage, while robots are reconstructed very quickly within the Ark. Buffing spells help, but...
  18. 0rion79

How can we test real effectiveness of weapons?

Hi guys, this may sound like a silly question but it is not if you really want to equip your team with the best stuff. One thing that is a "love and hate" matter of this game is the impressive quantity of items with minor trade-offs that hardly make one better than another. Due to the...
  19. 0rion79

Sewers of horror harder with the last update?

Hi all, I have just re-entered the sewers in Icemist with my mage and I found the game much harder than the last time, or maybe it has been just my impression. I have played it with my 2-hands warrior + Hirge and it has been relatively easy since I knew what to do already and used proper...
  20. 0rion79

Is this a bug? Attack at sight

Hi David, I don't remember if it was like that even before, but now that I am using the archer and the mage to progress the game, I am noticing that my tanks (as grissenda) do NOT attack at sight enemies, as the AI does with me. They wait for me to land the first blow, and have a very passive...