Search results

1. Brunors95

SUGGESTION FOR PLAYERS JOINING GOLDEN HAND AND ROYAL LORESEEKERS; ARCHER ROBUST BUILD

AVAILABILITY TO JOIN GOLDEN HAND AND THE ROYAL LORESEEKERS The idea behind this is to give examples of skills in numbers, but numbers are just mere examples, the developper can chage anything as he wants or even accept all skills, one skill even none, even though, this is a list of skills I put...
  2. Brunors95

NEW SUGESTION FOR A NECROMANCER GUILD

THE NEW TOLASSIANS I am going to propose a new guild, the New Tolassians, which should be a new guild for Mage-only, so players would need to join this new guild to learn and become a Necromancer, the idea for this new class, is to make Necromancers available to be played while having a good...
  3. Brunors95

Suggestions for New Advanced Skills

Hello everyone! I made this thread to post some ideas I had for new advanced skills focused on expanding the current advanced skill tree we have, the purpose of this thread is to make skills available to classes if they want to join other guilds that aren't the guilds supposed, for example, if...
  4. Brunors95

Buff Rogue Archers to be a better choice of class

Rogue archers are the hardest class to pick up, the fact that you don't have a decent ice bow or death attacks, it has a few bows and the strongest ones are gotten only at the end of the game, why having so many fire class bows and we only have 1 cold elemental bow? It's not even good to use it...
  5. Brunors95

Make mages a bit better

Mage is the only class that has to spend a lot of mana with attacks, it's the weakest class if you don't have mage shield and barrier which is what I consider to be one of the most powerful abilities, I have some suggestions: 1-Make arcane advanced skill up to level 4, it's very expensive to...