Search results

1. J

How Many Goblins have you killed?

So let's hear it. The only stat that matters. Open up your character details and tell me... How many Goblins have you killed?
  2. J

Undermother strategy/tips? (spoilers I guess)

At what level do you think it's realistic to take her on unweakened? I was thinking of trying it before finishing shards of fate, to actually take her shard, which means my rogue would have no ark or ashen gear. considering the Freetown arena championship fight was mildly challenging for me at...
  3. J

do companion skills all work?

in my first game adaon would frequently (sometimes even annoyingly) disarm traps. in my new game, he has trap master but still never does so (awa 2, int 1 I think, and he notices them often enough so that's not the problem). in my first game hirge had retribution and I never once saw her mana...
  4. J

wish id found the forum before joining warriors guild as a rogue. ark is hard lol

any advice for a 'melee' rogue who can't learn assassinate and needs another trait point to get enough AGI for Flurry (which will require forgetting my advanced skills first, so much work lol)? finding the Ark very difficult. Level 23, almost at 24. and I made a lot of decisions that don't lead...
  5. J

trait checks excluding gear? ghost in tremadan tower [Main quest spoilers]

I keep seeing that I can learn about my ancestry with int 5. the ghost keeps telling me the information is too much for my own good. but I have int 4 plus gear adding one. is this a bug or have I done something wrong?