Search results

1. Viktorinoxx

MAGE CHALLENGE: Arcane Knight Zealot

Made it! That sword from not giving the heart to Syllara is amazing with arcane blade maxed out. It was a bit frustrating to grind without quests, but it made me get in character, you know he was an arcane knight youngling, not an actual adventurer. The only problem is that now he became...
  2. Viktorinoxx

MAGE CHALLENGE: Arcane Knight Zealot

Hi guys, can we accept Mifadis and Azeran's quests since they're also Wizards? Or just the ones from the Enclaves?
  3. Viktorinoxx

Tordak's search for power (A mage story)

I used speed potions, disabled the barrier, and then runned to the chest, it took several tries, I believe the lvl was 10 or 12, not sure, the iron golems were really hard at that time.
  4. Viktorinoxx

Nice tip on the deepfrost cognac! In my actual run I have these ones: -Batrax: It was my main since the begginning. -Rod of incineration: this one is a beast but is expensive. -Branch of the holy tree: I thought it would be better, I almost don't use it. -Wand of storms: replaced Batrax as my...
  5. Viktorinoxx

I started my first wizard and when I was level 3 almost 4, someone gave me the idea of searching for a good wand first, even if it was in an area my character wasn't ready to clear yet. I liked it, it was like a "seeking power" wizard lore, going to exotic places to get powerfull items risking...
  6. Viktorinoxx

[Announcement] Exiled Kingdoms is getting a new update!

OMG!! Let me just lay here and die of happines. 1598397533 Druid... Interesting but I think the problem is that as a Varannari the whole story would have to change, you cannot just go to Mercia and say "Hey I'm a Varannari adventurer" xD that's more dangerous than the pit. But maybe a human...