Search results

1. Sir Squirrelsalot

Another combat bug, couldn't even Esc to menu

Mp is movement points characters who are particularly quick get them. Mp is basically ap that can only be used for movement. In your second screenshot some of your characters have a blue number next to thier ap that is thier mp.
  2. Sir Squirrelsalot

Minor bug: Prone (from sleeping) paralyzed enemies stand up for their death animations.

Geldryn Raiders in this case (Yes mentalists have no ethics or mercy, slumber+grasp of agony is brutal)
  3. Sir Squirrelsalot

Another combat bug, couldn't even Esc to menu

I had a similar experience but in my case all showed up on initiative. In my case my party was the attacker. Also the reason it mentions the unused AP/MP is your pilgrim has enough AP to cast mark of the bear.
  4. Sir Squirrelsalot

Minor bugs with "Justice from Above" (SPOILERS)

So in 396 both corpses can be looted for the same book etc... but at least the one in the crypt can't be accessed after looting him the first time.
  5. Sir Squirrelsalot

Question: Are you supposed to be able to pick up Girdean after failing the skill check

On a similar note could we still be allowed to use the other healing options on Garren if we fail the skill check?
  6. Sir Squirrelsalot

Minor? Bug: Breath of Life Heals Extra

It's not that the ability is measuring duration in real time it was that it can't expire in the camp screen and keeps healing after it's strength hits 0. This was an issue in the alpha.
  7. Sir Squirrelsalot

Bandit Chief - Rage

I recall them sometimes wasting thier rages aswell. Don't recall them freezing from such.
  8. Sir Squirrelsalot

Very minor bug: Encumbrance effect is not rechecked when wounds are removed.

Moving an item in the character's inventory does cause a recheck and the status disappear then.
  9. Sir Squirrelsalot

Party Build Discussion / Review

I have done it without potions on cruel and without smashing the machine.CC and flanking work wonders in there.
  10. Sir Squirrelsalot

Wildlings drops?

They don't drop stuff but they always/almost always guard chests.
  11. Sir Squirrelsalot

AOE offset in lantern fight

Well I very seldom rotate the camera (basically only when I have to.) And I haven't had the issue happen in a long time (since before your patch addressing an earlier issue with it)
  12. Sir Squirrelsalot

Charge being weird

Maybe, but then the square shouldn't be green.
  13. Sir Squirrelsalot

minor Bug?: conduits don't work with exactly 6 WP.

It says the person passed out.
  14. Sir Squirrelsalot

Charge being weird

15. Sir Squirrelsalot

Bug: Weirdness with fascinate and maybe mind bender

So it registered the spell as landing, then the target resisted it. Then later in the fight it works as expected including with mind bender triggering
  16. Sir Squirrelsalot

Minor bug: Mind over matter castable at full hp

It's should have that turned off like the other heal spells.
  17. Sir Squirrelsalot

How in God's earth does anyone beat "The Ancient Lantern" on Cruel difficulty?

Apprentice with fire arrow not initiate. Also that requires the fire arrows to roll decently well on cruel.