Search results

1. Sir Squirrelsalot

Very minor bug: Encumbrance effect is not rechecked when wounds are removed.

Moving an item in the character's inventory does cause a recheck and the status disappear then.
  2. Sir Squirrelsalot

minor Bug?: conduits don't work with exactly 6 WP.

It says the person passed out.
  3. Sir Squirrelsalot

Charge being weird

4. Sir Squirrelsalot

Bug: Weirdness with fascinate and maybe mind bender

So it registered the spell as landing, then the target resisted it. Then later in the fight it works as expected including with mind bender triggering
  5. Sir Squirrelsalot

Minor bug: Mind over matter castable at full hp

It's should have that turned off like the other heal spells.
  6. Sir Squirrelsalot

Persistent time wasting bug: Selling items fails

A semi regular occurrence on .377 (main release, also happened in .376 but apparently I never actually sent the report) Steps to reproduce, attempt to sell an item. About 80% of the time when right clicking on an item and then left clicking sell: nothing will happen. To get the sell menu to...
  7. Sir Squirrelsalot

2handed weapon stats traits and requirements balancing.

Spears in particular and 2h weapons in general are very restrictive with their trait requirements Now before I start ranting; a counter point to this is I am pretty sure that the str requirements are in place partially to balance out the fact that str makes more of a proportional difference for...
  8. Sir Squirrelsalot

Non-sage careers

Warrior Spark notes: Bodyguard is the most solid frontline/tank due to CC potential. Barb and pikeman best raw melee damage (as opposed to flankers). Squire shows promise for later but it's power is at lvl 5 and 6. Proposed changes: Give bandit lightning reflexes instead of dodge expert. Make...
  9. Sir Squirrelsalot

Sage careers

Spark notes: The power of Apprentice and charmer's unique disciplines justify their weak raw stats. Witch is tough to get all the necessary traits for but can function well as a hybrid melee/caster (don't use base 7s except with extreme consideration). Pilgrim does well as the tanky caster with...
  10. Sir Squirrelsalot

Minor discrepancy: Magma Shortsword has wrong accuracy

Magma Shortsword has 10 accuracy but it says it's a magical bluesteel shortsword and bluesteel shortswords have 12 accuracy.
  11. Sir Squirrelsalot

Bug: Static burst not doing stated damage

Character has 5 SP so should do 8-17 (3d4+5). So 7 is definately too low the others are just sub par to average.
  12. Sir Squirrelsalot

Front group of Renegades despawned after reload

Killed Nosoms main group (after Gienne's) made a size before fighting the front groups. Loaded said save and then were gone when I reloaded. Saves sent to David.
  13. Sir Squirrelsalot

Nosom convo gave wrong speech after attacking him

I attacked him after killing Gienne and was given this dialogue.
  14. Sir Squirrelsalot

I feel the 210 resistance system was better.

I realise one of the main issues with the old system was the lack of clarity. We could improve that now with a tooltip. My suggestion would be Current amount. Current % reduction Current points per % next theshold of points per % change. The 210 system makes it so that a small investment can...
  15. Sir Squirrelsalot

Bug: Monarch crab ignored armor piercing from makeshift spear.

The spear has 2 armor piercing and the crab has 4 armor. But the damage was reduced my 4. It should have only had 2 armor left after the armor piercing.
  16. Sir Squirrelsalot

Minor bug:Magical research bypasses spell learn limit.

I have 9 first level spells but can only have 8
  17. Sir Squirrelsalot

Suggestion: Should Nosom's crew be stunned the first round if you attack them after killing Gienne?

Since you can stun them with a deception check when they see you as an enemy it would make sense they would be equally or more so caught off guard if you attacked them when they are celebrating victory over the other Red Axes.
  18. Sir Squirrelsalot

Suggestion: Could Girdean start with more XP?

Getting girdean before level 2.5 would be extremely rare. Even if somebody was specifically focusing on getting him fast they are probably going to be very close to that at least. Most parties probably get him around level 3. My parties have both ran into the XP cap several hundred XP before...