Search results

1. Arcanmaster

Spoilers Revenge on Adaon

While reasons why would you want to hurt him are so well known I can't put a spoiler prefix on them, joy you will earn on your own way of Revenge may be much greater then on known route [/SPOILER] Pity we can't recruit Magister as companion.
  2. Arcanmaster

Bug Melee mobs regenerating

We all know if ranged character attacks melee mob that can't reach him, melee mob regenerates and regenerates very fast. And usually it's fair enough, you can't kill mob, mob can't kill you. But recently I have got problem fighting group of mobs. I open a door, I attack Skeletal Champion(melee...
  3. Arcanmaster

Adaon's vulnerability (no Evasion)

Why Adaon doesn't have Evasion, defensive skill, while Gris has Resilience and Hirge has Holy Shield?
  4. Arcanmaster

Bug Bonus damage to beasts from Beast Master skill doesn't work

When I was fighting ursans with Tollasian Greatstaff I minimal damage 28 while one should be 32. I switched to Staff of Arcanist and minimal damage still was smaller then should be. Have you noticed this issue with other weapon type or class?
  5. Arcanmaster

Buff colors (Mage Armor and Elixir of Galade)

Visible effects of Mage Armor and Elixir of Galade are same, big yellow circle. So can't be sure Mage Armor is active after I drunk potion. I think visible effects should be different, for example: make circle of pot buff smaller (it will be size of resist potions, but yellow) color Mage Armor...
  6. Arcanmaster

Filter for Polls

Here are threads with polls and I think it would be usefull if we could get list of threads with polls. P. S. If somebody wants to see all polls too read it. I sorted threads in generall by number of replies by descedent because I thought threads with posts should have more replies, the last...
  7. Arcanmaster

Mages Weapons, poll

“Wands are the classical weapon of choice of Mages; any Mage ranged weapon wielded by one hand is considered a Wand.” ― In-game text, description of Wand Mastery. Due to that text Mages usually use wands instead of staffs, but it looks like reality is another. [/SPOILER]
  8. Arcanmaster

Writing Notes (or ability to change saves' name)

You get a lot of notes written by other people in game, but what about ability to write by yourself? It may be realised with another section in journal or holding page in inventory (like current notes). Now saves' buttons contain information about place, time and level, it's a lot while you are...
  9. Arcanmaster

Bug wrong price during the dialog with Kalis

When you first talk with her in Freetown, she say she will pay 800 gc but she pay 1300 gc.
  10. Arcanmaster

Active skills challenge

Goal: Learn ALL active skills at least on 1 level and PUT ALL on buttons; Classes: Warrior - 8 AS Rogue - 9 AS Cleric - 11 AS Mage - 13 AS 4 Atack AS 5 Summon AS 2 Debuff AS 2 Other AS (Gate + Shield)
  11. Arcanmaster

Max Usefull Spirit Resistance (100?)

What will happen if have spirit resistance > 100? The chances of which of the three outcomes is determined by Spirit Resistance. First, using the Resistance equations above, your Spirit Resistance is converted into a Calculated Spirit Percentage, and than that Calculated Spirit Percentage is...
  12. Arcanmaster

New old challenge Wimpy Kid

Original tread: "Wimpy Kid" Challenge Author's post: I'd like to propose a challenge. How high a level everyone can obtain on Ironmode without investing a single trait point in Strength, Endurance, or Agility. I know this challenge favors Cleric builds... be that as it may. Edited to change...
  13. Arcanmaster

Differences between Hard and Iron Man mode

I have tried Wimpy Kid Challenge with Mage and I noticed some things. Difference between Iron Man and Hard is bigger than one between Hard and Easy(maybe even Story). On Hard and lowers dying is playstyle. How many times do you die per dungeon, level, run at all? On Iron Man... Well, after...
  14. Arcanmaster

Lannegar Guard Challange

Class: Warrior Mode: Iron Man Rule: You must not go out Lannegar Valley(no dungeons, no Sagar Forest, no Bluemist River) Equipment: all you can get Companions: no (if baron want more guards he will hire by himself) Story: you are son of Captain Whitewater or/and Chea Trollgutter, Sergeant in...
  15. Arcanmaster

Got no reputation when joined the Three

When I join other guilds I get additional reputation. I have joined Three first time and don't know it's normal or not I didn't get rep after joining.
  16. Arcanmaster

Trap Resistance, poll

Warriors have Charge, but you may end on trap. Many HP. Rogues have Evasion, Trap Master and start bonuses(+20% to detection and disarming). They also usually have high agility. Clerics have Thelume's Wisdom. And, of course, Intervention and Heal Wounds. Mages have Mage Armor, but you may stay...
  17. Arcanmaster

Duelist Challenge

One more chalenge... here we go... Avaible: Classes: All, but Clerics and Mages will have huge problems; Companions: Only quest* (even summons are disallowed) Weapons: Bucklers(shields avaible for all classes), Dirks, Longswords and... Iron Dagger; Armor: Leather and Сloth only; Jewerly: All...
  18. Arcanmaster

Spoilers Lady Xidar's words

Copied text from Guide for Web of Terror "Personality 3 Lady Xidar Jabal Grotto Necessary to engage Lady Xidar in a conversation in which she reveals some important facts about your ancestry. This yields a bonus of 1000 XP" Does it mean you can discover fact you're muud'ari in this way?
  19. Arcanmaster

Vampiric Blade skill and Death Off hand weapons

Description of Vampiric Blade says you can use ANY melee weapon that deals death damage, but I can't use Cursed Fang and Main Gaunche of Shadows. I think description should be changed or Arcane Knights should become able to use death off hand weapons.
  20. Arcanmaster

SUGGUSTION: New skill and change in old advanced skill (Poison Master)

Shield on the Back is General skill avaible for all classes, can be learned from mersians (in opposition to varannari's Beast Master) so requires trusted (25+) reputation with mersians. When you equip 2-handed weapon or bow you don't use equiped shield or orb. With this skill you can use equiped...