Search results

1. T

Anybody find the *spoiler* wand yet?

ive looked almost everywhere i could think of, but could not find. AFAIK no tester uploaded anything regarding their whereabouts, I wonder if anyone found it?
  2. T

My IP permabanned for spam.

Ive been active on the board alright, and the only thing i can think that could even be remotely consodered spam is my "hinting location without spoiling" for another tester. Pretty sure there is a misunderstanding here. I post here, as the contact board administrator didnt work, forcing me to...
  3. T

Retribution rework

I always thought mana problems to be the lesser of the two between damage and mana usage. Many people have given their ideas on damage, but I realized there haven't been many ideas regarding mp regen and the three faction viability. My idea is: Retribution only works when something is killed...
  4. T

Mount Storme is "open"!!!

As of 0.998, Mount Storme knights have finally stepped aside!! Not spoiling it for others though, go see for yourself ;)
  5. T

Do caster clerics currently have a spot in this game?

I simply think there's a bit of an issue with cleric spells, Sacred Fire mostly. Using flames of faith, on my high level agi cleric, as an aoe option seemed okay. However, the problem I found - while raising a STR & caster cleric recently is, that sacred fire's status goes from good but too...
  6. T

Regarding light weapons, especially daggers

I think there is some necessity of a new dagger available to all three classes. I've played an agi-based cleric (after trying things out, this is a semi-forced option, like how you pretty much must pick the warrior's guild for +5 damage), a twohand warrior, and an agi warrior. 2H cleric does...
  7. T

Can't seem to decide - cleric agi vs str?

Hi. I'm new to the game, playing my first character. Currently a level 12 cleric, aiming for an agi build with warrior's guild: I currently have 4 str 2 end 4 agi 1 int 1 awa 3 per with maxed out heavyhand and duel, and lvl2 precision strikes and massive criticals, as the screenies show...