Search results

1. Apocalypse

Oh oh... Android won't let me load my old saves

Hi lovely people! I'm trying to load my old saves on my new phone, but to do so I need to copy/paste my old .BAK file into the Android Data folder of the game. But Android is now blocking the access to everything in the Data folder. This Android restriction is effectively preventing players...
  2. Apocalypse

Can't download game from PlayStore

Hi guys! I have a new phone, and when I try to install the game from the Google Play Store, it asks me to pay for the game again. I just checked with my old phone, uninstalled the game, and the Google Play Store is also asking for money again. Both phones are using my same Gmail account, I...
  3. Apocalypse

High Priestess Br'mee disapeared!

Our favorite holy cow High Priestess Br'mee has not come to work in the Maze this morning. She's nowhere to be found. Wtf? Loll How? Why? I entered her room at the center of the Maze for the first time, and her 2 guards are chilling alone. Outside there's the priest and other guards, and the...
  4. Apocalypse

Mifadis crashes the game!

Just found out the game crashes when we speak to Mifadis in Whitetower *during* the fight with his wife's boyfriends. His wife's boyfriends attacked me, but I didn't want to kill anyone. So I ran away, went back to Whitetower to try to talk to Mifadis about this whole mess. The game crashed...
  5. Apocalypse

Bad Reputation Fiesta lol

I entered the New Garand Castle for the Three versus Eleven quest, and was told I'd need 3000 gold to petition the king. So I went over to the Ursan territory to steal their stuff and sell it, got the 3000 gold, then came back to New Garand. But now I can't get back inside the Castle... I...
  6. Apocalypse

Archer: Rogue or Warrior?

Which archer build is the most fun to play in your opinion? Rogue Archer or Warrior Archer?
  7. Apocalypse

PUZZLE-CHALLENGE!!!

OYE OYE! IT'S PUZZLE-CHALLENGE TIME!!! STEAL THE MAGICAL SAPPHIRE... ...FROM THE GOLDEN COVE BANK!!! Getting your hands on the Golden Cove Bank's Magical Sapphire is the easy part. Escaping with it is the real challenge! Think you're smart enough to pull it off? Mouhahahaha I doubt that ;)...
  8. Apocalypse

Vigilant Knights Collection

Quick! I need to duel with 9 Vigilant Knights!!! Now!!!!!!! But I've been running the roads for super long and I've yet to find a single Vigilant Knight... Not even one!!! Why? Is it just bad luck? Or am I missing some necessary condition for the knights to appear? I'm level 3. Is my level too...
  9. Apocalypse

How can I lose everything?

This is a reverse support question. Everything works fine, but I'd like to trigger a bug! I heard there used to be a bug that would reset the whole character (gold, level, XP, equipment), but not quests and reputation. Anyone knows how to trigger that reset bug? Or in which version the bug used...
  10. Apocalypse

Scrolls of Dreams!

I remember back in the old days, in the early versions of the game, I could buy Scrolls of Ice Elemental Summoning at the Nivarian Enclave!!! But I'm wondering... Was it just a dream? Am I imagining this? Am I crazy? Am I just mistaken with the skill? Anyone remembers this?
  11. Apocalypse

Forest Lament has Slow?

Just noticed something weird. When I equip Forest Lament, the ability "Slow 6%" appears below my DPS. But Forest Lament isn't supposed to have that ability. Is it possible the blade actually has the keyword Slow, but it doesn't appear on the item's image?
  12. Apocalypse

An Ancient Seal pre-requisites?

Is there a secret pre-requisite to trigger the Ancient Seal quest? I know we need to be level 13, and have Hirge as a companion. But I still can't start the quest. Do we need good reputation, or to complete Three vs Eleven? (I have -100 rep in Ilmara and Varsilia, so I couldn't do Three vs...
  13. Apocalypse

Where do you live? What's your 1st language? :)

I'm used to seeing a majority of Americans on the internet. But here on this forum, I've noticed many people speak Portugese, Russian, and other languages I don't even recognize, which is cool! So I'm wondering, where do you guys live? And what's your first language? *Puts on sunglasses and...
  14. Apocalypse

Icemist Mercenaries Are Rioting!!!

Mercenaries in Icemist are attacking me and the guards! It's a bloodbath! Help! Send troops!!! ;) Seriously though, I thought I'd report it just in case it wasn't already a known error. Mercenaries in Icemist seem to be Varsilian mercenaries, because they become hostile when our reputation in...
  15. Apocalypse

Temple of the Sleepers

I completed Like Father, Like Son; I initiated A Hard Bargainer; But before initiating Temple of the Sleepers, I found the Lifestone... And it screwed up everything. Finding the Lifestone automatically pushed me to the end part of A Hard Bargainer (all I can do now is give the Lifestone to the...
  16. Apocalypse

10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!

Also check out: CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM OLD CHALLENGE COMPENDIUM 10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD! Hey guys! I've pre-built 10 characters you can download and import, to play the game as a new and unique hero! Each character starts the game in a different location, with a minimum of 5 levels, a few...
  17. Apocalypse

Creature Level vs Drop

Hullo peeps :) Is it possible that a level 14 Corrupted Sabertooth and his level 15 cousin have different drop stats? I've noticed low level Skeletons never drop Tolassian armor, while their higher level counterparts do. I'm currently hunting Corrupted Sabertooths (saberteeth?) to get a...
  18. Apocalypse

Planar Binding...?

Scrolls of Planar Binding exist... ... Why though? Why do they exist?
  19. Apocalypse

Greyrune Manor is available!

Greyrune Manor, in Icemist, becomes vacant after its owner Dorphis Greyrune "disappears"... All it needs is a bed to rest, and for its chest to stop reseting with the map (so we can use it to store items). Then, we would have a HOUSE in Icemist!!! I love that house, it's the prettiest one...
  20. Apocalypse

Magical Training Update

The advanced skill MAGICAL TRAINING from the Great Library desperatly needs an update. From what I understand, this skill was designed in the game's early development to allow for the casting of multiple scrolls and the use of wands, but development took the game in another direction, which has...