Search results

1. Trace Da Cruz

Weirdest Mage Build Idea:

Well, not that is really weird, just not very practical, and a bit frustrating. This is my sniper mage: I'm just at level 4, I managed to get caduceus of scorching, and had to jog between skeletons to recruit Griss. Focusing only on staff mastery, I don't plan to train any spell at all, so my...
  2. Trace Da Cruz

Arcane Weaver Challenge (Loyal Version)

Mage Challenge: Arcane Weaver Loyal Version Story: You are a just a happy-go-lucky kid witnessing a case of bullying that ended up in a fight, getting fellow student unjustly expelled from school, and is also the people just by-standing what made you angry at them so you decide you won't be a...
  3. Trace Da Cruz

Nayau Necromancer Skillset?

Today I just found out that the infamous Necromancer has probably Vampiric Blade, for he recovered HP when he knocked Adaon, but just to be sure, was this added in the update? I checked the wiki but didn't found a description of their skills...
  4. Trace Da Cruz

Ursan Rumor Boss

There's something I can't stop thinking about: Why are the Chief Ursan so rare? the rumor bosses are usually trolls and minotaurs, and early you get some ursans, but why they stop spawning?
  5. Trace Da Cruz

Archaelund and similar games.

Has someone ever played a game that is similar to the upcoming Archaelund? In my case that would be Aidyn Chronicles The First Mage for Nintendo 64, it has the same perspective mechanics, only in third person, and a limited area of movement on combat. The story involved some comedy, but fits...
  6. Trace Da Cruz

Vampiric blade actually heals?

In the wiki, and the in-game description of the skill says that you get 10 hp. for enemy killed, and 5 mana if they are outsider or undead, but there's only the mana bonus and no hp.
  7. Trace Da Cruz

A moment with Hirge... (joke)

I don't mean to alarm you, my friend, but there's a huge angry dragon behind you... 1628833922
  8. Trace Da Cruz

More Winter Wail?

So, I learned that in this new update some bosses would reappear, and I went after them, but I noticed not only Faazvolfrul, but part of his loot re-spawned too, in other words, now I have a new Winter Wail. Will this happen again? I wonder, because it's supposed to be unique weapon, and it...