Search results

1. Deleted member 30241

Varannari

I don't know but, Male Varanarri looks like they wearing a green t shirt.
  2. Deleted member 30241

(Warning Cringe) My Animation💀

As the title said its cringe and stupid.💀 you will die to it💀 because of how much cringe was in it💀 the cringeness level was higher than the Horror's maximum damage.💀 ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
  3. Deleted member 30241

My Troll Cousin did this thread.

ruejue7iwwæhsažþ 1635919946 Oh God! Sorry for the trouble! My cousin was playing with my phone and I think he found you guys!
  4. Deleted member 30241

NSFW ART😱😱😱 OF TROLL "GROOVIN"😱😱😱

LOLOLOLOLLOLLLLLLLLL Please forgive me! I'm bored.👍
  5. Deleted member 30241

Useless Mercenaries

After months of playing this game, I didn't add a single mercenary to my group because of how useless they are. Maybe buff them so we can use them more? Lemme land my ideas here. The mercenary with no armor 50 -225 Level 1-7 Mercenaries Hardened Leather Set Iron Longsword, Iron Shield 0...
  6. Deleted member 30241

(SPOILERS )Characters that may appear in Archaelund.

I'm reading old threads in the forum but then suddenly I have something on my mind. Who will be the characters(exiled) that maybe will appear in David's new game: Archaelund. WARNING- THIS CONTAINS HEAVY SPOILERS ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ 1. Adaon 2. Grissenda 3.Eirenda's Son 4.Hirge 5. Syllara? 6...
  7. Deleted member 30241

Speedrun

Finally made it! I managed to win before day 60! Lezzgooo!! Is there a player faster that manage to finish a game in 40 days by MAGE? ON NORMAL Sad news: amarisa died :'(
  8. Deleted member 30241

Forum trophies?

Is there a reward for getting the maximum points? Pls give me a troll plushie
  9. Deleted member 30241

I frickin love Death cloud

I launch him some few hits and just fall to the ground. Difficulty: Hard and I'm planning to speedrun the game using mage. I think I can finish it at 60th day.
  10. Deleted member 30241

do memes exist in forum?

its just a meme guys, its just a meme. 1634984205
  11. Deleted member 30241

Impossible Challenge

I'm just doing my daily routine and something came into my mind. What if you finish the game without using trait points? Story: Muud'ari. As any other Muud'ari. We know that they are stronger than humans right? But there is this one guy that is weaker than any other creature. He always get...
  12. Deleted member 30241

A fanmade story inside the world of EK

Dumb but hope you like it.
  13. Deleted member 30241

Spoilers Ultimate Lore Compendium

WELCOME TO THE ULTIMATE LORE COMPENDIUM!! Since some of us are confused about the lore, ended up invading innocent threads, I decided to make this thread so we can discuss the lore, So my fellow Muuds start land all of your question and discussion about the lore here. Rules of this Thread...
  14. Deleted member 30241

Making a non canon copy of Varannar in Worldbox

I found this game when one of my friend posted his world on Facebook. This game is fun and cool, you can make kingdoms, dragons,undead, and encounter some random events while you are inside your world, I decided to make the non canon copy of Varannar, I'm too lazy to make the whole Isle of...
  15. Deleted member 30241

About Roleplay

I'm bored so I'm role-playing sometimes in the game and disguising as a Princess,Knight, and many more! I made a group of mercenaries to guard an outpost near Nilomar Cape. Lol ( wait my connection is slow) 1630731610 How about you? What role are you playing when you are bored?
  16. Deleted member 30241

How to? Any tips on Ironman?

I'm planning to make an Ironman run, I tried (level 5) but I died on a trap(disappointed because I'm a rogue at that time.) Any tips for Ironman? I'm gonna start as a Rogue(because I'm good at rogue) Questions: Should I get Gris ASAP?(normally I get gris at 7 because the enemies are weak at...
  17. Deleted member 30241

Discussion: How do Sargos kill the trolls?

-How do Sargos defeat the trolls?
  18. Deleted member 30241

CHALLENGE: Varannari Axe Berserker

My Notes(lol): Since challenges is a trend in forum, I will made one as well.Lol I'm a terrible story writer so feel free to judge this challenge of mine and suggest any equipment that should be in this challenge! Lol XD, I also referred this to "The Duelist Challenge" by Arcmas, a dope member...
  19. Deleted member 30241

HIRGE HEALING FIRE ELEMENTAL IN 4K HD

SORRY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLS DONT BAN ME, I JUST HATE HIRGE USING ARBENOS MIGHT IN ELEMENTAL PLANE OF FIRE :' (((((((