Search results

1. Lee3345

Spoilers What if?

when we go to the observatory and look through the telescope we see that Andoria is inhabited. That is, there are people living where the empire fell a century ago, probably some places should be similar to ashen wastes, but still we have a possible new kingdom. my question is: what if...
  2. Lee3345

Help without dying on Ironman

iron man is my biggest challenge, I'm determined to finish the game in this mode, many obstacles try to stop me, traps, incredibly strong bosses, my potions running out, something unexpected happening (like the enemy hit critical damage and leave you with the low life), and several other...
  3. Lee3345

reputation with the Varanni

entendi, obrigado.... Mas em minha defesa: "Quando a pobreza aperta a vergonha afrouxa"
  4. Lee3345

Best Endgame class

said everything I wanted to know
  5. Lee3345

reputation with the Varanni

sou lvl 22 com meu ladino, e também estou nessa nova área, meu problema é que tenho 15 de reputação com os varanni e já fiz todas as quests varanni possíveis (fiz algumas com um "final ruim" e acabei perdendo reputação), me faltam apenas 2 quests varanni para fazer, e são as da nova área que...
  6. Lee3345

Iron Man Strategies?

You've been watching the "Goblin Slayer" anime for a long time, you need to rest...