Search results

1. T

EK Translation - We need your help, again!

Infact i'm human ;). But sometimes, when i can't find some terms or there is something that i can't reconize, i use deepl to helps me. 1625584908 Infact i'm human ;). But when i can't find some terms, or i have some doubs, i use deepl to help me.
  2. T

EK Translation - We need your help, again!

Hi. Italian translate of the new content is complete! For translation, i suggest Deepl because it's seems more accuraty instead of Google Translate.
  3. T

Report *TEXT & TRANSLATION* issues here

The great library in new Garand. Replace [Blue] with [BLUE] (Sorry David....) Quest Dark Matters. Replace esegunedo con eseguendo
  4. T

(Remove the <P> or substitute with <p>) (Remove the <P> or substitute with <p>) (Replace [BLU] with [BLUE]. Sorry David, i know that you hate me for that :oops:) (Replace capcace in capace)
  5. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Quest 'Key to the past' *Wrong text: Ho scoperto che mio nonno era Tremadan di Myros, un Arcimago imperiale che ha vissuto diversi secoli, molto potente. Ma tutto quello che ho lasciato a lui è questa chiave strano. Purtroppo, l'uomo che potrebbe mi...
  6. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Dialog with Brother Guadarz in Rhoenins Plains *Wrong text: BLUE](L'uomo si inchina)... *Suggested resolution: [BLUE](L'uomo si inchina)... *Location of the problem: Quest 'A safe bet' *Wrong text: Therod Nom, un nobile varsiliano che ora si trova...
  7. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Name of the quest 'Prisoner of Orcs' *Wrong text: Prigioniero degli orchiForse qualche cosa da migliorare... *Suggested text: Prigioniero degli Orchi.
  8. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: All the areas are in English, but in the .xls file is translate For example: "New Garand Farmlands" in Italy are "Fattorie di New Garand", but in the game remains "New Garand Farmlands".
  9. T

Ok. Did you include also the italian tutorial and intro?
  10. T

(New Garand Temple: BLUE instead of BLU. Also instead of "Si puo sentire l'odio negli occhi di quest'uomo" better is "Si puo vedere l'odio negli occhi di quest'uomo") (North Inori:BLUE instead of BLUe) (Probably there are more errors like this) :cry:
  11. T

I reconize this problem in Lannegar and Kingsbride. I don't know if it can happens in other city...
  12. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Trouble with City Quest *Wrong text: #REWARD # or #TARGET # *Suggested text: #REWARD# #TARGET#
  13. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Dialog with the False Magistrate *Wrong text: [BLU](Questo uomo parla con autorità)[] I miei servi dicono che un ladro ti ha rubato una lettera di eredità. E' vero? Tremadan di Myros è stato tuo nonno? *Suggested text: [BLUE](Questo uomo parla con...
  14. T

Typos - small errors, please notify here.

(reward and target is not correct) (The name of the quest is only 'PRIGIONIERO DEGLI ORCHI'
  15. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Text Inside the 'Store' option *Wrong text: aree disponibili e mission icompletabili *Suggested text: "aree disponibili e missioni completabili
  16. T

(the next is to make more clear the intro of the game) *Language: Italian *Location of the problem: The initial screen at the beginning (1) *Suggested resolution: Per millenni, Andoria fu un contiente unito e prosperoso sotto il dominio del Grande Impero. *Location of the problem: The initial...
  17. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Translate of "Icemist Underlevels" *Wrong text: Sottolivelli Icemist *Suggested resolution: Livelli sotterranei di Icemist *Location of the problem: Translate of "Restore purchase *Wrong text: Ristabilisci acquisto *Suggested resolution: Ripristina...
  18. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Translate of "Ashen Wastes" *Wrong text: Rifiuti di Cenere *Suggested resolution: Rovine di Cenere
  19. T

*Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Translate of "ARMOR" *Wrong text: "Armatura" *Suggested resolution: "Corazza" (armatura is too wide). *Language: Italian *Location of the problem: name "AWARNESS" *Wrong text: "Consapevolezza" *Suggested resolution: "Coscienza" *Language: Italian...
  20. T

(2° part) *Language: Italian *Location of the problem: Translate of "INTELLECT" *Wrong text: "Ogni punto di INT da [BLUE]+1 mana.." (and so on) *Suggested resolution: "Ogni punto INT da [BLUE]Bonus XP +2%[]<p>Ogni punto INT da [BLUE]+1 Mana x LIV[] ai [BLUE]Maghi[]<p>Ogni 2 punti INT da...