Search results

1. D

Meditation question

Does meditation apply to the whole party? It feels like it shouldn’t, however my bodyguard with 12% meditation is recovering about the same amount of times as my apprentice with 75%. If it does apply to the whole party maybe something about that could be added to the description, as it isn’t...
  2. D

Momentum + Battle Tide question

Ah ok, ya momentum includes the once per round wording, but doesn’t mention the not beyond maximum AP part
  3. D

Momentum + Battle Tide question

So battle tide can only recover MP up to your maximum, however momentum doesn’t have that limit. So first of all do they stack, second of all which applies first (would you get +6 or +6 up to your max)
  4. D

AOE offset in lantern fight

Hm I don’t think I rotated the camera at all for the couple hours I played yesterday, and it was only happening to me in that fight. I’ll try to get a save when it happens
  5. D

Fullscreen issue PC

Mm ya no it was that simple, I just hadn’t saved the adjustment to my pc’s resolution, thanks
  6. D

don’t have a save to go back to so no screenshot, but basically the entire 2 x 2 grid is shifted right in terms of who the spell actually hits (ex. If all 4 squares targeted had enemies in them the left 2 enemies wouldn’t get hit)
  7. D

Fullscreen issue PC

So I’m having problems getting my game to go Fullscreen on my computer. When in Fullscreen mode it only takes up a tiny portion of my screen even on max resolution, and when not in full screen mode I’m unable to expand the window so either way I only get a portion of my screen filled. Non-full...
  8. D

In the lantern fight AOE spells are casting one tile to the right of where the square indicates
  9. D

Charge being weird

Seems like it may be because of the elevation change
  10. D

Riddle of Stone

Ohhhhhhhhh thanks
  11. D

Riddle of Stone

Can I get a hint about the 3rd part of riddle of stone? (“Bring me a box that can hold everything”). It really feels like it should be a book… but that doesn’t seem to be the answer
  12. D

Unable to summon

I believe so, I didn’t play yesterday or monday, but Sunday it worked, idk when 378c came out however
  13. D

Unable to summon

Yes on 378c, affects all squares, and restarting game doesn’t fix
  14. D

Unable to summon

My witch is currently unable to use either of his summoning spells. This has carried over several fights, it seems to be some sort of issue with the game determining if a space is open or not as it’s greyed out as if there were something occupying that space
  15. D

Game freeze when hit by paralyze attack

I reported a similar issue while the seraph was proned, wonder if it’s a problem with the AI checking how much AP it has left
  16. D

Pearls?

Where’s the one on the starting beach? I’ve been searching for it for way too long to finally get my quests finished lol
  17. D

Hekemite gem inquiry

If you go back and talk to the crypt keeper the quest will update
  18. D

How to organize areas

What about like an interactive map of some kind, we could have a map of the whole peninsula then divide it and label it however we want and have them be able to click on the area on the map to bring them to the wiki page for it
  19. D

Incorrect save bug

Ya I’ve reset my passwords just in case and I’ll report to steam. The auto save with the lvl 1 characters is the extra save, and it couldn’t be mine without me realizing as the characters are missing health (therefore I didn’t just accidentally hit randomize characters and load it without...
  20. D

Blizzard Shards potential bug

Blizzard shards seems to be only hitting one or two targets at a time. I used it in the cursed crypt final fight and while there were 3 skeletons in the 2 x 2 zone only one was hit and at one point 4 were in the zone and only 2 were hit. Is this a bug or is there only a percent chance for any...