Search results

1. D

Meditation question

Does meditation apply to the whole party? It feels like it shouldn’t, however my bodyguard with 12% meditation is recovering about the same amount of times as my apprentice with 75%. If it does apply to the whole party maybe something about that could be added to the description, as it isn’t...
  2. D

Momentum + Battle Tide question

So battle tide can only recover MP up to your maximum, however momentum doesn’t have that limit. So first of all do they stack, second of all which applies first (would you get +6 or +6 up to your max)
  3. D

Fullscreen issue PC

So I’m having problems getting my game to go Fullscreen on my computer. When in Fullscreen mode it only takes up a tiny portion of my screen even on max resolution, and when not in full screen mode I’m unable to expand the window so either way I only get a portion of my screen filled. Non-full...
  4. D

AOE offset in lantern fight

In the lantern fight AOE spells are casting one tile to the right of where the square indicates
  5. D

Riddle of Stone

Can I get a hint about the 3rd part of riddle of stone? (“Bring me a box that can hold everything”). It really feels like it should be a book… but that doesn’t seem to be the answer
  6. D

Unable to summon

My witch is currently unable to use either of his summoning spells. This has carried over several fights, it seems to be some sort of issue with the game determining if a space is open or not as it’s greyed out as if there were something occupying that space
  7. D

Blizzard Shards potential bug

Blizzard shards seems to be only hitting one or two targets at a time. I used it in the cursed crypt final fight and while there were 3 skeletons in the 2 x 2 zone only one was hit and at one point 4 were in the zone and only 2 were hit. Is this a bug or is there only a percent chance for any...
  8. D

Incorrect save bug

Most recent save is seemingly someone else’s save, still have all of my saves but an extra is added at the end with a whole new party that I didn’t create
  9. D

Sacrifice doesn’t cost any AP

In the description it says it costs 2 AP, but I used it at 0 AP and it still worked
  10. D

Dialogue glitch with Falbur

When talking with falbur if you fail the deception check it just kicks you back to the last dialogue option and let’s you try again
  11. D

Rotating the camera

Is there a way to rotate your camera in battle? If not that is definitely a feature that should be added, as it is sometimes impossible to move to a tile based on the camera angle
  12. D

Is there a way to sell all?

It gets kind of annoying to sell things that stack a ton like norrax scales one by one. Is there already a way to sell a whole stack? If not there probably should be
  13. D

True wood shield crashing game

I tried to equip a true wood shield to a party member other than the caster (the captain companion specifically) and it bluescreened my pc, however I followed the steps in the reporting bugs post and can’t find my player file. I’m not going to open the game again yet to preserve the file, so lmk...
  14. D

Possible lock bug

The lock on the right chest at the Goodfellows cove has a -100% difficulty rating, not sure if that’s on purpose or not
  15. D

Glitch with sacrifice + summoning

I used sacrafice (on a separate party member not myself if that might matter idk) and then tried to summon but it won’t let me. I have both enough AP and WP, and I can cast my one non-summoning spell. Selecting and unselecting the one spell I can cast fixes this problem but thought I should...
  16. D

Minor bug: ethereal lantern

I cast ethereal lantern and then rested without supplies, the icon on my character disappeared and the spell ended like it’s supposed to, but the effect continued. It eventually ended when I entered a cave (probably because loading into a new map?)
  17. D

Minor bug with Arran’s corpse

When returning to the crypt after a rest in town arran’s body is now floating a couple feet off the ground
  18. D

Mirmek Sephard AI issue

While fighting a mirmek sephard it cast grasp of agony, the spells effect didn’t take place (At least I think they didn’t, as far as I know it’s supposed to paralyze a party member) and then it doesn’t end its turn soft locking the game. This could potentially be from the fact that it’s...
  19. D

Multiple errors stemming from long distance aggro

In the mirmek cave when initiating an encounter with one of the Mirmeks it lumps a group in another room with them. This error causes a few other errors. For one, both summoned AI and the AI of enemies couldn’t pathfind to each other leaving the enemies just chilling in their room. While trying...
  20. D

-% chance to hit

When using weak weapons against opponents with strong armor it can display a -3% chance to hit, although not sure if this really matters as it seems to just function the same as a 0% chance to hit