Search results

1. F

Noticed undead in tombs tend to get stuck in place

Especially when they are movement impaired such as slowed by mage's staff mastery. They would just walk in place. They are also getting stuck on doors and walls more often than when I last played a long while ago. Are these intended features or are they some sort of bug?
  2. F

For Sewer of Horror, do I have to take Breno with me?

He does have good fire resistance but since I am unable to command him, he becomes a great liability in the fire zone as he just charges at the enemy and fights the red dragon in a pit of fire. Can we add in a little script that at least makes the companion reposition out of a zone of damage...
  3. F

Massive Critical's 50% chance to instant kill

Does that 50% mean 50% of the time when it crits?
  4. F

Completed Shards and Has Int 5 through item but not int 5 check?

As title says, I completed shards, and the ghost of tremadan disappeared. I tried all the options, there isn't an int 5 check. I thought maybe it is at the initiation of the shards quest, I managed to get int 5 then but there was no such check either.
  5. F

After Lady of the Night Quest Giver Disappeared?

As the title says, the Captain disappeared?
  6. F

Does Trait Checks Need Original Traits

I noticed I cannot learn flurry with 5 + 2 = 7 agility. I just want to know if I can pass trait checks with item bonuses.
  7. F

How do you deal with Grissenda using Bash and Whirlwind

I noticed my post was removed, perhaps due to the forum being reset since I posted it before the breakdown. I was asking as a rogue, how do you guys deal with Grissenda pushing enemies away when you are about to strike a stab? Having those two skills on Grissenda is pretty important as a rogue...
  8. F

Swine Trouble Quest Don't know where are Ilemma and Rasmund

As title says. Anyone help me find them? I know Rosy is the woodswoman in the corner of the map. White Tower wiki says Rasmund is on the map somewhere but I can't find him. I also have no clue whatsoever where Ilemma is at. The dialogue with Mifadis should probably reveal her location.
  9. F

Minotaurs npc are hostile

So I reached the minotaur NPC section. I was browsing around, looking for the highest priestess to finish the quest. I went into the king room first, so I decide to get out and this one minotaur blocks the way at the door. I talk to him, thinking he is the same priest I first met, I pressed the...
  10. F

Companion Leveling Points?

I initially wanted to ask this question after noticing companions leveling up to only receive 1 trait and 1 skill point while they receive less XP, which means they may be much weaker for the areas I will be exploring (I have not yet made it that far into the game yet). But then I read there...
  11. F

How to obtain the tome from Grey Library

If I am at bad standing with golden hands? Do I simply have to beat the guards when I confront the guy at the front?
  12. F

[Need Help] Where should I be doing next?

I started playing a couple of days ago, and I think I ran into a bottleneck right now... So far in the game I have died many times which was fine because I knew if I performed better I would not have died. However, now I have the following outstanding quests: Where is Amarisa, A key to the...