Search results

1. M

Problem with townhall quests to Nayau tomb

same bug here there are corpses everywhere but I cant find saint's remeins in northeast or any other chamber on last version now
  2. M

the flame prophet

Here you go again admin I love this sense of joke of you that scenario is best proof of this ;)
  3. M

Snake Gang Quest

Man I was 12 level and with unproper equipment I ran trough bank and used charge skill for win ... But yes ı couldnt take all ingots too that was bad I suffered on soul level :)
  4. M

Guide: the Knight, a Warrior build

I found Longsword of falling stars lately It was good too but I am using its 2 handed axe version thats why I gave it grissenda :D
  5. M

better fast travel between ure homes and tower

When u said like that its true When all updates came it will be really fun I cant wait..
  6. M

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

I did my warrior like barbarian and I focus endurance and strength my companion is warrior who focused on all defence and I am using her as tank.. And I want teach advanced skills to my companion too it ca be really awesome tank with body development... yükle resim
  7. M

Speak to companions, options of trap disarming

Please add there something like; dont step on traps I already saw and their health wont decrease because of obvious traps :I
  8. M

No giant mamba fangs and doubt about Exotic Substances part 2

I killed almost 30 of them and ı dont have fang any and I gave up when ı go there again I will kill but I wont search for it :)
  9. M

better fast travel between ure homes and tower

I think we need teleport circle in homes which u can travel among your houses
  10. M

Player Weapon/Armor Ideas

I think holy silver weapons will be good. Or mythical weapons like this Durandal 2 handed holy III silver 8-18 +5 spirit damage speed 10 critical %5 Description - Legendary sword said can cut everything in true hands... Demonic Sword Gram 2handed beastslayer III 5-19 +5 fire damage Or something...
  11. M

EK Translation - We need your help!

I can do turkish translation Just pm me If u need me ı love this game I will help [email protected]. Mail documents I will help when I am not busy
  12. M

Snake Gang Quest

ı robbed bank too and killed director that time it was real challenge to me .... I couldnt find shard I did complete eye of tol with rumor bosses , lich and dragons but it really bugged my head that time
  13. M

the flame prophet

At least she warned us about her transform unlike some princess of sea says Grisselda I really did laugh a lot when I saw that :) and I want to see that sea country admins please update that I will be king of that kingdom :))
  14. M

Introduce yourself thread

Hi guys I am a pharmacist from Turkey even I say real name probably u cant say properly I will skip it say I am Marlah This first game I used my money for it I really like dungeon crewler and Rpg games and I really liked this game I am waiting update for main quest and thuram I want to try mage...
  15. M

Guide: the Knight, a Warrior build

I did my warrior like barbarian and I focus endurance and strength my companion is warrior who focused on all defence and I am using her as tank.. And I want teach advanced skills to my companion too it ca be really awesome tank with body development... yükle resim