Search results

1. Kyoji

What Is the highest LV for summoned creatures ?

Well ... now I am trying the summoner build so ... What ' s the best and how to reach It ?
  2. Kyoji

Difference

Is there a lot of difference in the quantity of traps and enemies between easy and normal game difficulty ?
  3. Kyoji

About the mage ...

How to Lv up quick the mage in the very early part of the game ?
  4. Kyoji

I wonder if ...

Is there Someone Who tried to get the 100% of chance to get tavern gossip info and I wonder if It Is really useful as I could immagine
  5. Kyoji

My thoughts after one year of Exiled Kingdom

After my first year of playing this game I would like to share my thoughts about this experience . The cool things : 1' the free roaming action gameplay in old style graphic Is pure poetry , really . 2' The system based on classes and skills , actually tastes good and allows some strategy work...
  6. Kyoji

How does It work ?

I have questione about Body development : 1' does the First skill step work together with the second of you unlock both ? ( Will the first bonus based on Endurance work together with the One based on Strenght or the second cancel the first ? ) 2' If I maximize that skill , will the Strenght...
  7. Kyoji

...it Is about Hirge

Help , She does not start the talking about her mentor , so I cannot start the Quest for open the forgotten pit . Actually I am Lv 26 and I already visited with her Lamis , Fogas , New Garand , Icemist , Nivarian , Freetown , the Sacred Peak and its holy building... What could I do ?
  8. Kyoji

Asking for skill set advices

What' s the best skill set for farming exp in the Ark ? I am Rogue at Lv25 and I foundt the bow with EMP .
  9. Kyoji

About being a Thuram Knight

How Is playing as a magic Knight ? Actually I am trying to be a summoner but I wonder if the magic Knight builds could be fun too . Is there someone Who tried It out and could possibly Say something about that ?
  10. Kyoji

Summon two creatures in One fight

I would like to start a new game as a mage and I would try to make It a summoner . I have a question : Is It possibile to summon two Monsters without self- banishing the First One summoned , in the same fight ? If yes , how could It Be possibile ?
  11. Kyoji

Who reached LV 100 with the Rogue ?

Who reached LV 100 on Rogue , how much time It tooks ( more or less ) and what was your grinding Place and build ?
  12. Kyoji

Heeeelp ( please )

It s about Sunken Citadel ... I cannot take down that azure barrier ... Every help Is welcome .
  13. Kyoji

Something Is strange

Hi there , actually It looks like that my exp bar Is stuck at 1,23 m of exp , I am keeping to kill minotaurs at Sunken Citadel ( with the simplest scroll of exp bonus they give 301 exp each kill ) however that bar Is still at 1,23 ...Is that normal ? Actually I am at LV 23 so I know that It...
  14. Kyoji

Trying to give some help

Long time ago , I posted about some ideas I normally find cool for an update , such as establish a reasonable limit to the price of the NpC Who makes you forget things , crafting items and equips by yourself and not once but many times as you want , improving the qualities of the equip you...
  15. Kyoji

Something not nice ...

People , I start to Say that even if I really like this game , I am not good in playing It and I am doing It in Easy mode Just for the fun and I feel no shame in that . Now there Is this Undermother boss wich I was not able to take down in her not " weakened " way ( I tried to take down the...
  16. Kyoji

Is that a quest ?

I was able to visit Icemist (... Finally ) and a guy named irolio told me to help someone in Solliga and After that a training would be available . However no beginning quest marking writing appeared so ... Is that a quest ? One more question , how to reach Solliga? Really , I am running wild...
  17. Kyoji

Is It normal ...?

Maybe its me , but I noticed that Monsters and treasure chests of Tower of Tremadan basement dungeons ( Fire and Ice ) do not respawn . Is that a normal thing ?
  18. Kyoji

About ability points and other stuffs

1 ' It would be nice to have more ability points available . They Always appear to be few or never enough for the build you want to apply. 2' The formula of the rising costs of NpC who makes you forget things Is insane and not even fair , I do not ask to turn It as a free costs service but...
  19. Kyoji

Best use of explosive traps

Really , I need help in this thing cause I tried in all ways but when I use explosive traps , in the 90 % of the situations It ends in a failure . Is there someone who could show / explain how to use those things at their best ?