Search results

1. Kafir

Farming Gold to buy Nivarian House

Whitetower valley and Wyvern mountains: - close-by city to rest - wolfs and bears for pelts (150, varannari hunters) and fat - merple, cognac (trader) and that fat for whitetower special (great for your cleric or for Hirge) - wyverns for small emeralds (200, orduc) and emeralds (350, orduc / XP...
  2. Kafir

How to? Path of the deer

Next time I will try that. Turn undead worked ok for me in castle Storme, but I forgot about it in the Undergrove. Sounds so simple that I feel ashamed for not realising that. Edit: On top of that, I tend to raise INT rather early in the game, so the requirement to use the scroll is no problem.
  3. Kafir

How to? Path of the deer

#metoo Once the dungeon is cleared of all the shadows, I set Hirge at the hall of the dragon, and tell her to wait. Then I go to the throne room and literally advance step by step. It takes time, a lot of patience and careful watch over the crowd, but eventually one (and only one) enemy is...
  4. Kafir

Full lore

5. Kafir

How come there was no non evil stun immune item in what I understand was probably the final update?

This particular Donkey does not live near the Trollfens, but is skilled in swapping blade and bow.
  6. Kafir

Mage for beginner

If you are not sure whether to sell them or not, you might just store them in - or in a House, if you own one. This way they will not be as easily available as if they were in the Town Hall vaults, but you will save storage room for the items you use most often.
  7. Kafir

Ayuda en español

Imagino que ya habrás dado con la respuesta. Por si acaso: Hay varios tipos de pieles: dañada, perfecta, blanca, de oso, de troll, etc... Y distintas misiones que requieren diferentes tipos para completarlas. Por tu pregunta, deduzco que estás en Bosque Sagar Sur realizando cierta misión para...