Search results

1. B

Bug Cloud save problem

I'm certain this is the account with all my old saves, and I certainly did save at least a bit of them to the cloud. Last time I played was probably about 2 years ago, did it perhaps get corrupted somehow? I really wanna play the new areas, but I don't have the time to level up from scratch again...
  2. B

Gaining access to the Hall of wisdom

Simply put i was wondering of a way to access the hall of wisdom without having to complete town hall quests
  3. B

Rogue arsenal for ark

I could really use some tips on the arsenal for rogue in ark. Such as a weapon amulet etc. But most importantly i need a viable weapon in the ark until the scalpel. I was thinkinh of an adamantite shortsword. But maybe i should just give up on cove bank and kill zilda for the falchion.
  4. B

Need some ideas!

Anyone got any ideas on what builds to go forward to or are just in general fun, for example a 2 handed warrior instead of a 1 hand warrior with a more tanky build ive tried 1 handed and 2 handed mage, 1 handed and 2 handed warrior, ranged and melee rogue and 1 handed and 2 handed cleric... out...
  5. B

Strange special enemy

So i was going to the mausoleum, and as i entered the screen froze and i noticed an enemy with a strange name so i went back and there he was It isn't a rumor boss since i had no rumor bosses in my journal and i didn't find it in the wiki and so im a lil interested on you're thoughts. I was...
  6. B

Earth mastery dev error?

I seem to be a bit confused on the developers intent in the earth elemental switching off to an iron golem at tier 3 when the earth elemental has a weakness to acid but insane amounts of defense against any other element making the choice of a level 11 earth elemental more viable than the level...
  7. B

Trying to achieve all 90 quest completion!

I was looking through quests that i hadn't done and just saw that i killed the thief that was supposed to let me get the ruby key and give me the 90th quest completion. And so is there no way to get 90 quests if i killed him? I really wish to complete all quests on atleast one character im sort...
  8. B

Need help with cleric build!

I have made a cleric and right now am level 11 with it. Used 2 handed maul and hirge as a companion felt pretty strong at level 10 killed High priest and Lich with ease but i wonder if theres a high dps build for cleric using advanced skills and after reconsideration i started using a hammer i...
  9. B

Whats the soundtracks of icemist original music name

If anyone knows id love a responce =D
  10. B

A question to david about the observatory

So i was thinking about the new update with the contraption that shows you that andoria is safe is that information gonna be useful later on? Or what, because i would love to see one of the endings where you convince that the horrors are gone from andoria and that the same threat that were the...
  11. B

Help with greater demon (hellish cave)

Im level 5 and ofcourse im not planning to take on the greater demon at this time but i want some tips to know at what level is it possible to kill the greater demon on casual im a wand mage btw i want his scepter of the underworld
  12. B

Now thats alotta damage!

Most dps i can make without stacking up my duel https://ibb.co/kJKvPT
  13. B

Help for my new rogue!

So i made my new rogue currently lvl 11 My skills: Stab III Evasion I Stealth I Sneak attack I Sprint I Dungeoneering II Flurry III Assasinate II Any help on what skills,traits and what gear to get
  14. B

I need help with the sewers

I am level 19 i can reset my skills and traits just need help with what skills and traits i should upgrade that work best in the sewers i have litterally the best staffs 5 main staffs I dont have an electric staff and ice i have all of the others if anyone could help me with this i would really...
  15. B

Help me out with the new quest

I cant seem to find the random encounter with adaon idk what to do maybe im missing something maybe im making a mistake please do help me out if you have any info on this matter
  16. B

Im stuck with the new content [spoiler]

So basically i explored the two new areas i went into the dungeon cleared it killed the king gave trash the gate at the end of the dungeon is closed and the guard wont let me in the prison so i did everything i know i can do but im stuck at this point anyone that could help?
  17. B

What to do after i beat the game

I beat the game with all heroes i have done evil and good and i have done everything possible in the game maybe i dont know if anyone knowa what to do help me out cuz i dont want to be bored xD
  18. B

About the new game...

David i know this is probably confidential but can i just know what genre it is? Also when do you plan to release it. If you dont want to tell me i wont be sad xd just wanted to know
  19. B

I used wiki and now i regret it...

If your new please dont use wiki do it the hard way find out everything yourself its much more interesting and will take you much longer time to beat and enjoy the game i used the siki to find out a bunch of secrets how to do quests and to look at dungeon layouts please just find that stuff out...
  20. B

Tips on gurk III Please?

Im having trouble in the swampy area any tips? Also should i play gurk I and II cuz i didnt play them