Search results

1. S

The ancient seal.

pretty sure the wiki page for this quest has an error. For rewards in addition to xp and hirge getting advanced skills it shows a bonus to reputation in the three and nivarian. Upon completion i got the xp and hirge got her advanced skills but i did not receive a reputation bump. Tho of...
  2. S

Long time no see

Hey guys i got a couple questions in regards to achieving the peaceful ending. 1. If i kill both the flame prophet and the undermother can i still learn about my ancestry from the ghostly figure in the tower? 2. Can i kill valeran for his armor and still win the debate?
  3. S

Long time no see

Yep even not remembering much i could tell mage armor and barrier will be 'must haves ' on my mage.
  4. S

Long time no see

Thanks david. I'm finding the game just as fun this time through aftet the long break as it was the first few times.
  5. S

Long time no see

Hey all. I picked the game back up after a long idle time. Maybe 2 years? I see lots of updates have taken place. New areas, new quests and even a new class. And its been long enough that it feels like a brand new game to me. I don't remember anything. So perfect time to start a new game...
  6. S

Ark of Lo cant clear the game (maybe spoiler)

Spamming the apple tree is a pretty fast way to collect enough lessor restoration pots.
  7. S

Passific ending [spoilers]

Could you share what that certain item is and where you get it? I've started to venture into the ark and don't want to get to a point of no return and be forced to fight the big bug.
  8. S

final confrontation help (spoilers)

Are you able to switch gear for those checks? Is there a break in the dialog where you can remove one helmet and swap on another?
  9. S

Electric Resistance / Damage for Rouge

Re: alright this mightve been coverd not sure Lionskin leggings are a rare drop from the most powerful monsters. Dragons, lich, etc. Spam rumor bosses and eventually you will get them. Maybe. Leggings of shadow are much much easier to get. I got several while farming the sunken citadel.
  10. S

I think I figured out why the Ark is so frustrating for me (spoilers)

Excellent advice! Definately will be adding that skill at the next level up.
  11. S

The fun has disappeared - I'm finding the Ark far too hard [Spoilers]

Can you suggest a sufficient number of supplies to bring with? I've been spam farming the sunken citadel for quite a while collecting potions. About to pop level 20 with my 2handed warrior. Got approximately 50 elixirs of galade and a full set of the new armor. Ashen boots gloves helm, shadow...
  12. S

Please advise , What should I prepare for New quests?

Do you mean gold bars? The same that is stored in the friguld bank? David has said they are only good for selling and clogging up inventory. I highly doubt that will change without another farmable source of them being added to the game. The peasants would revolt with pitchforks and torches.
  13. S

crown of galade

How else do you complete the lost kingdom quest without eventually handing it over to the minotaur king?
  14. S

crown of galade

You could save it to use to get your int high enough for the peaceful ending. then trade it in after the main quest line.
  15. S

Please advise , What should I prepare for New quests?

There is also an item that adds 2 to intelligence so you could just bump it up 2 more points by grinding a couple levels.
  16. S

Elisse Urhad - Cemetery Quest

She doesn't give a quest. She just talks about the great evil coming from the cemetary or crypt. There is treo quests in that tomb, but neither involve her.
  17. S

Trying to get to the Ashen Waste

Its actually not all that bad. There are several fixed drop locations for shards so you only have to get 3 or 4 from rumor bosses. I don't know how to do the fancy spoiler tag but i don't think this qualifies, if so hope David doesnt slap me to hard. In no particular order: The boss...
  18. S

How do you survive Ashen Wastes?

Yep i looked again on the wiki. Its clearly there, not sure how i missed it.
  19. S

High Priestess and Emeralds

Mercian crypt is also a good place for them.
  20. S

Trying to get to the Ashen Waste

After competing the shards of fate tremedans spirit tells you he needs time to think on it or something like that. Go do something else, grind the mercian crypt, run town hall quests, etc etc. In a couple days of game time you will get a pop up saying he needs to see you. Go see him and then...