Search results

1. S

The ancient seal.

pretty sure the wiki page for this quest has an error. For rewards in addition to xp and hirge getting advanced skills it shows a bonus to reputation in the three and nivarian. Upon completion i got the xp and hirge got her advanced skills but i did not receive a reputation bump. Tho of...
  2. S

Long time no see

Hey all. I picked the game back up after a long idle time. Maybe 2 years? I see lots of updates have taken place. New areas, new quests and even a new class. And its been long enough that it feels like a brand new game to me. I don't remember anything. So perfect time to start a new game...
  3. S

Health increase per level?

How much does your base health go up each level? I realize this is a very basic question and i should know it by now, but i don't. I've looked all over the wiki and can't find it there. I'm asking cause while comparing my character advancement to others on the forum i see my health bar is...
  4. S

Ruby key locations

I looked in the wiki but only a few are listed. Im trying to find all the ruby keys that open the sealed doors in the royal crypt. I found the one in the crypt behind a secret door and i also have #2 that you get for the quest in the freetown thieves guild hide out. The wiki list two more...
  5. S

Ivory ring location?

the wiki says its in the same cave you go to in the quest snake gang, but i cant find it. And ive been all through the cave, including behind the secret door and the area the lever opens up. So what am i missing? Is there a 2nd secret area?
  6. S

Character build help?

I've always been terribly bad at making character builds in new to me games. Anyone willing to help a newbie with a warrior build? Thinking sword and board but not adverse to 2 handed weapon fighter if the benefits outweigh the negatives. I just ask that it be newbie friendly and not...