Search results

1. A

Why not Amarisa as mage companion?

Since EK is about to face a "lack of atualizations" season, I'm making my last wishes. Since we already have as companions a warrior, a rogue and a cleric, why not let Amarisa be our mage companion? - Mage class is already fully implemented, such as skills, robes, wands... - Amarisa alreary...
  2. A

Congratulations David.

Exiled Kingdoms is a combination of fluid mechanics and good story-telling that worked. It's amazing how a mobile RPG, with outdated graphics and developed by one single person managed to be so immersive and to win over many fans in an era of Skyrim. And all this with only 100mb and without...
  3. A

About Thuramian Breastplate

Killing Valeran is the only way to acquire Thuramian Breastplate? Maybe if we kill a Thuramian Knights, we could also loot a Thuramian Breastplate...
  4. A

Armor bonus of Battle Prayer and Holly Shield don't stack

Attack bonus of Battle Prayer and Arbenos Might are currently stacking as expected (it was an issue fixed after this topic viewtopic.php?t=10612 ) But armor bonus of Battle Prayer and Holly Shield don't.
  5. A

Suggestion about Cleric skill Guardian Wolf

I am well aware that David may not agree with me in this matter. Not to mention the work it would require...but i would like to share a tought i had while playing Cleric. (who knows, maybe, just maybe, the Three may guide David to make this change in future). Something that bothers me about...
  6. A

Grozza the insatiable should have a Black Shard

I always felt Grozza "the insatiable" in Lambar Cave (Iross Highlands) should hold a black shard, since she is a very tough enemy Now that there are some atualizations going on, its seems as an oportunity to implement it ;)
  7. A

Assassin build

In general lines (like in D&D), as a subclass of melee Rogue, its gear consists of light equipment such as dagger/short sword, leather/cruirass armor in order to preserve mobility and usually have attacks that cause a high amount of damage in a short amount of time like high chance of Critical...
  8. A

A suggestion to make skill Poison Master more viable

Kalis (quest Exotic Substances in Friguld/Freetown) should make spider venom potions if player bring her 3 spider sacks or 1 spider sack + 50 gold
  9. A

No DataPad anymore? [Edit: No, my mistake]

My Rogue finally reached Ark of Lothasam in version 1.030 When my Warrior reached it in beta, there was an INT 2 test to acquire Data Pad in entrance level. It had info about Horror Instead theres just a AWA2 test that gives info about Oracle Was it removed from 1.030? Not necessary for peaceful...
  10. A

Complain about new enemy regen system

My rogue acquired skill Smoke Bomb. So, in order to test it, i am fighting a Primal Bear lv 15. As soon as my Evasion runs out, i use smoke bomb to wait a little while some skills recover. And , to my surprise, the bear recover full health!!! Is that intentional? If i stop engaging an enemy...
  11. A

Most eficient Rogue build?

My Rogue is now lv8 Stab MAX Evasion MAX 15 skill points spent, 0 left From now on, until lv 20, i will have 24 skill points to max 4 more skills (6 points each) and i see 5 possible paths Assassin: Assassinate, Flurry, Poison Master Ninja: Stealth, Smoke Bomb, Sneak Attack, Sprint Archer...
  12. A

Discussion about history of the three/tol: may contain spoilers

More storyline regarding our characters fate is possible... i mean, i once heard tales about 4 adventures who awakened dormant powers and ascended... ;)
  13. A

Town Hall quests suggestion

Im not a big fan of town hall quests but im doing it in order to improve my reputation in Nilvaria And i recently got a helmet that gives Gossip I, the first item i get with this bonus. Instead of selling it, i will wear it when drinking in taverns So i believe a good way to make Town Hall...
  14. A

Question about Cleric skill

Is it necessary to be guild member of the Three to learn Battle Prayer and Flames of Faith (learned in Nivaria Hall of Winsdow)? EDIT i used my lv18 warrior to make a quick stop at Nilvaria and looks like any Cleric can learn
  15. A

Just some ideas of mine

Actually just 6 ideas I know David may be now more concerned about releasing 1.0 version, but i think 0.9.1020 solved most the problems and he can "relax" now. So i decided to share some things id like to see in game. Maybe David can use some of this stuff in future updates. 1. Character...
  16. A

Wiki edit needed [Shards of Fate]

Im currently looking for black shards and consulted the wiki to aknowlege wich bosses drop shards But i got a shard from Kurg King in Kurgua Cave (Emerald Valley) and he is not listed among the ones in wiki page