Search results

1. Atomos

Who reached LV 100 with the Rogue ?

@Evil Watermelon did, and has videos on YT about it ;). Maybe he'll reply here too
  2. Atomos

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

@Kyoji pics or it didn't happen ;x
  3. Atomos

Can't Gain XP at Level 24

Farm harder! This yellow bar won't move unless you put some hours in! ;x
  4. Atomos

Question about "Bloodlust"

@Kakost sounds like a good challenge worth trying when you're bored. Meele rogue is a skill intensive style. You can sneak up on your enemies, turn on Evasion, Flurry, and Stab. When Evasion is expiring, use the trap and sprint to get away and wait for the skills to cool down. It's even easier...
  5. Atomos

Ankh's Mistake

@Tordak Karamas ad 3: so you're sure you didn't accidentally use it up before?
  6. Atomos

Ankh's Mistake

1. Did you modify your game? 2. Did you have the Ankh in your main inventory, or in the Bag of Holding? 3. Are you sure you didn't "use" it twice?
  7. Atomos

Curiosity about other Planes.

Meanwhile, things that we have to wait for: and probably will be mentioned in the next roadmap of updates for EK ;) Edit: for the love of David, please don't quote this spoiler. There are share and bookmark buttons on the top of the post if you like the content ;)
  8. Atomos

What are the best items for magicians?

If we're talking about low levels, then INT and Staff Mastery probably aren't high enough to weld any wizard to the staves. This could be a great option: https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Branch_of_the_Holy_Tree
  9. Atomos

Wand of Power discussion

@ymirtm3r forum pro tip for you: there's a like button on the bottom of each post. You can show your appreciation by clicking it. That person will know, and there's no need to make a new post ;)
  10. Atomos

Spoilers Do you still get the peaceful ending even if you kill valerian?

@noel666 1. go to appropriate subforum page, in your case: General Forum 2. Click the orange button that reads: Post thread
  11. Atomos

Obecne fórum

https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Branch_of_the_Holy_Tree https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/wiki/index.php?title=Staff_of_Wonders
  12. Atomos

Spoilers Do you still get the peaceful ending even if you kill valerian?

@MK2133 yes, you'll have to get everything else right, and you'll get the peaceful ending ;) @noel666 I believe you should make a separate thread about this theory instead of spamming in other threads. Green men will be mad ;)
  13. Atomos

Question about "Bloodlust"

Rogues could probably manage getting it, since they have less options for combat skills than warriors. Bloodlust synergises well with Stab, Assasinate, and improves group fighting ability, that Rogues aren't good at
  14. Atomos

Mist Bow. What a let down.

@Nivarian99 you can learn it inside the Elder Forest
  15. Atomos

Wand of Power discussion

Ad btw: always has been. Do you really want to side with slavers over a green babe with a big sword?! Arcanist, Gate, and Mana Surge skills are conviniece items as far as endgame is concerned. You can substitute these with scrolls and mana potions. Gold is cheaper than skill points.
  16. Atomos

It's a general skill available to Varannari friends. Both of those things raise damage against beasts, and I think might work against dragons.
  17. Atomos

Cute Iron Golem

You haven't seen a cute Iron Golem until you've seen Mechanical Guardians variety. Those are real huggers! xD
  18. Atomos

This might be misleading, and just my feeling, but during my play through with 2h warrior I've found Soul Drinker pretty early, and learned Beastmaster I. With this combo Dragons were dropping like flies!
  19. Atomos

Tell us when you gain a level - share your character build advancement :)

@Nivarian99 you might be interested in this: https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/index.php?threads/grissenda-builds.19847/
  20. Atomos

İtems for rogue

Lionskin Cuirass Tiara of Heavens Bloodied Scarf Gloves of the Explorer (get friendly with the Golden Hand!) Assassin's armors Tolassian Chain armors Dirk of the Gambler (if you dare) Hammer of the White Priest Sonnet / Spirit Hammer Cursed Fang Ring of Vitality Ring of Unlife (very rare, but...