Search results

1. Atomos

Enemies counter to the Intervention and/or the Circle of Restoration

Vampiric Blade skill heals the user upon the death of opponent. Would it be possible to give that effect to a boss? It would trigger whenever he: - kills a summoned creature, - reduces clerics hp to 0 and forces triggering of the Intervention skill, or Ankh of Life, - knocks down the players...
  2. Atomos

Unsanitary drops

Some enemies drop items, that have low value, utility, or are simply gross or bothersome to deal with. If you agree, tell us at what level you stopped picking those up. If the list is incomplete, please share your opinion too! Items are sorted in a order, in which I decide to forget about...
  3. Atomos

Guide Grissenda builds

Many new players are wondering: how should I develop my favourite companion Grissenda? This leads them to forum, where they direct this question to experienced players. No need to look further, the guide is here! This will be of course my subjective opinion based on my experience, so if someone...
  4. Atomos

Underpowered Bash skill used by enemies

It's another variation of this: bash skill bug Many enemies who use the Bash skill, also possess shields, so they should stun for 1 second longer, but this doesn't work like that, and they don't get that bonus. The problem concerns the following: Orc Warrior Orc Elite Skeleton warrior Soldier...
  5. Atomos

Minotaur martial arts?

I always imagined Minotaurs fighting style to be reminiscent of a charging bull. It could be seen in other media, like here: 1:02 I realise it would be impossible for every Minotaur in Varannar to change their fighting style (and maybe bust the walls of their precious labirynth while at it)...
  6. Atomos

Minor weapon rebalance suggestions & other musings about builds

1. Low end mauls have 3% critical hit chance, and high end ones have 4%. Gurguth's Maul and Maul of Disease are unique weapons, and have slightly weaker common variants(Bone Maul and Maul of Corrosion) available, so maybe it could be a good and consistent thing to set their critical hit chance...
  7. Atomos

Bear traps near Kingsbridge

I believe all of the traps near Kingsbridge scale up along with the player, and reach ridiculous levels. This creates a question: who the heck sets those up?! An ultradimensional orcish bounty hunter that fights aliens? Thankfully EK doesn't have any flower selling girls. They would need to ride...
  8. Atomos

Bug Double Trix - minor trouble

As I remember it: I took both crystals from the basement of Tremadans tower, I opened the first door to get rid of the key, and one crystal, and then left to do some other business. After some sleeping, shopping and questing outside, I came back, went further, and saw this bug. The game wasn't...
  9. Atomos

Guide [Spoilers] Recipe for high reputation in all 4 kingdoms

I keep forgetting this stuff, so I better write this down, maybe someone else can use it too. The point of this guide is to get as much positive reputation as possible, and get all the quests done right when you need to. I'll try to put all the points in chronological order, you can mix it up a...
  10. Atomos

Donating more to expand game (asked by player, not developer)

Mod Note: For clarity, this thread was started by a forum user, not the Developer. In addition, be mindful of forum rules prohibiting talking about game pricing. According to the latest news( https://www.exiledkingdoms.com/forum/vi ... 2f7#p47934 ) in which developer of Exiled Kingdoms...
  11. Atomos

Hero of the four kingdoms

I think I can improve my reputation in Varsilia, and could do better in Mercia at the cost of Varannari reputation, but it's good right now, I can comfortably wait for houses in Freetown and Icemist :). Has anyone else done this?
  12. Atomos

Sometimes trolls just don't give a damn anymore

If you knock down a troll without killing with fire attack, and leave the area, then when you reenter this area, you can see this:
  13. Atomos

Serious problem

I made a character and called him Tremadan. When I go to the tower and say my own name, nothing happens. xD
  14. Atomos

Getting the same townhall quest twice

I just accepted the same townhall quest in Fogas, and Nivarian. The quest is: Bounty: Witch Gyw'da There's a room for exploits if you ask me ;x
  15. Atomos

Fighting the Undermother with summoner is a bit problematic

1. If the Undermother paralyses a meatshield, she switches her aggro on main character. If by any chance she gets stuck on paralysed character (it's not difficult, she's big), she gets almost instantly healed(that's because she's a fast runner) 2. If a meatshield gets paralysed, then you have to...
  16. Atomos

After sleeping 12 hours a quote is displayed instead of usual message.

Got it! I saw it when I was resting with my Ironman Cleric. It took a couple of tries to get this screenshot, but I was getting it everytime I slept at any inn in this game *Language: german *Location of the problem: the text appearing after resting *Wrong text: '' or ,, that's what's...
  17. Atomos

Oddity in townhall quest

Similar thing has been reported in the past: viewtopic.php?p=30960#p30960 This time the quest is: Recover lost item: tome of Jablarxis I got it from Lannegar townhall, and according to rumors it's located in Ydaya tomb in the southeast chamber. The item and guardians are present, and just as...
  18. Atomos

Grate problem in Mercian Royal crypt

It seems that the grate trap is reset everytime you rest at the inn etc., but if you rest only 6 hours, and the dungeon isn't refreshed, then the lever which raises the grate is stuck. This might create a problem, when the player doesn't have recall scroll for any reason. This mechanism can also...
  19. Atomos

Guildless journeyman builds

Do you have a hard time when trying to trust someone? In this game you'll be offered poisoned drinks, lured into traps, and who knows what else future might bring. If you don't want to join any existing guild for any reason, then here are some ideas for making your character strong(unless you're...
  20. Atomos

Outlaw random encounter oddities

1. When there are two groups in the same area, and you refuse to pay the first time, then the second one turns hostile too 2. When you beat one group, and then meet another one in different area before resting at the inn, they talk as if you already paid them Is this intended?