Search results

1. L

iOS heal bug

Had this bug for a couple of years since I switched to iOS. Whenever Hirge heals and immediately load into another area, the game crashes. It also happens on potions and using the recovery skill. For it not to crash I need to wait a couple of seconds after healing, I think it's due to the green...
  2. L

Help in 2h warrior build

Started a character as a 2h warrior, i'm currently level 18, wanted to know if flurry is a good skill to invest in for a 2 handed weapon, since getting 6 agi is a huge investment or should i focus on maxing strength, a bit of endurance and just upgrading my whirlwind to 4 and get other passive...
  3. L

Best 1h warrior weapon?

Started playing again, just beat the void lord with my level 22 mage. My Warrior is 23 but i'm still grinding to change his build to beat void lord. Is the Nanocarbon sword better than Shadow Blade?
  4. L

Adamantite weapon

So after years of playing this game on and off, i finally got to the southern dragon mountains, and i'm a 1h sword warrior kind of character, mind telling me what's the best adamantium weapon to get? The people i see on youtube tends to use normal 1h weapons endgame instead of light weapons now?
  5. L

Best place to grind for level 13+?

So i just recently started playing again since there's been a lot of new things. Can anyone recommend me a place to grind? Currently level 13 2h warrior with legion helm and armor. Currently trying to spam abbey but i can't reach the end because of the death knights. I have hirge as a healer.