10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hey how did you get all those heal scrolls? I loaded your level 6 cleric. And you kept everybody in your party that follows u for a quest. Smart

The scrolls were purchased legally with gold! The hard part was finding all that gold loll It was mostly stolen from Ursans' and Giants' coffers.

ArdorreanThief

Apocalypse -
How did you finish the Arcane Knight quest, and kill Hidalix at L11 on Hard mode? I am doing the Arcane Knight Zealot challenge right now as a pure tank mage build also on Hard - using Mage Barrier as my main source of damage (daggers do almost nothing). While melee enemies are a cakewalk, I get torn apart by ranged enemies that sling mostly elemental damage (i.e. ice demons in Forsaken Fortress).

I'm L10 right now and pretty much farming gold so that I can walk in and outlast Hidalix with something like, 20 potions of moderate healing, 20 potions of shielding and 10 ice resistance potions. My HP pool is pretty large (181 currently) and I get 36 armor with just Mage Armor and no potions.

What hurts is that Body Development can't even be picked up before L13.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Apocalypse -
How did you finish the Arcane Knight quest, and kill Hidalix at L11 on Hard mode? I am doing the Arcane Knight Zealot challenge right now as a pure tank mage build also on Hard - using Mage Barrier as my main source of damage (daggers do almost nothing). While melee enemies are a cakewalk, I get torn apart by ranged enemies that sling mostly elemental damage (i.e. ice demons in Forsaken Fortress).

I'm L10 right now and pretty much farming gold so that I can walk in and outlast Hidalix with something like, 20 potions of moderate healing, 20 potions of shielding and 10 ice resistance potions. My HP pool is pretty large (181 currently) and I get 36 armor with just Mage Armor and no potions.

What hurts is that Body Development can't even be picked up before L13.

Haha yeah, Cold Trail is an extremely hard quest!!! Not to brag, but I've actually done it at level 7, with the Vampire Assassin loll. Completing the quest made him level 8. ;)

It's been a while I've played my Arcane Knight Zealot challenge though, I don't remember the details. But Grissenda was the star of that quest! I was literally just her assistant lolll. I remember boosting both our cold resist at very high levels, so damage from the Ice Imps was minimal, and Gris had a powerful fire weapon... Not sure which though... I also had a big pile of Scrolls of Restoration to keep Gris alive while she fought, and to raise her when she fell. The scrolls are really what kept Gris going.

And if I remember correctly, I think I had an Ancient Fang I used as a sword. It's actually pretty decent.

But the secret to complete the Cold Trail quest is to summon ICE ELEMENTALS!!! Once you have an Ice Elemental well positioned, he can take pretty much any amount of damage, as long as there are enough Ice Imps to heal him while he's getting punched by giants or eaten by Hidalix :D

So, go get your ice elemental scrolls!

Kyujin

As a newbie to EK absolutely loving these new prebuilt classes 😍 1st playing King thuram..stood in his starting place, the mercian grave yard taking in death energy from the two skeleton evokers a patient hour later had over 10k+ health! ...then went over to grab hirge as my companion, traveled to the ice part cross the bridge in sagar forest where that ice dragon lives in a cave and with hirges vulcan maul help we stomped that dragon into a pancake! Hahaha..got a 1st time goodie of the justice magma sword and bad ass wooden buckler with great resistance awesome, Thanks to the person who shared us these new heroes 😀

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
As a newbie to EK absolutely loving these new prebuilt classes 😍 1st playing King thuram..stood in his starting place, the mercian grave yard taking in death energy from the two skeleton evokers a patient hour later had over 10k+ health! ...then went over to grab hirge as my companion, traveled to the ice part cross the bridge in sagar forest where that ice dragon lives in a cave and with hirges vulcan maul help we stomped that dragon into a pancake! Hahaha..got a 1st time goodie of the justice magma sword and bad ass wooden buckler with great resistance awesome, Thanks to the person who shared us these new heroes 😀

Glad you enjoyed them! :D