10 NEW CLASSES TO DOWNLOAD!

Alan_SP

Staff member
Administrator
Sorry for this, I just realized, I can attach this file, so it's here, as I see it's a popular by users. I'll attach it here, and in the first post.

If you would need something else attached, contact me.

Limit is 2048kb.

Attachments

• EK.bak
    1.7 MB · Views: 86

Trace Da Cruz

There's not much that involve batrax, but we could use the need of collecting certain items, maybe from that island where we find Laertes, but with a humble warrior, -no armor, no fancy magic, etc.

Maybe a casual guy from New Anthur who learns about the princess, and interested, decides to look out for a good sword, that would make him looks like a Knight he actually isn't, so he dives into dungeons, in search for a powerful sword (magma longsword, in Gorx lair), and goes into that island, to collect a treasure as a gift for a princess.

Not that I'm really sure it would really work, maybe just as an iron man-only challenge :p
But I would like to suggest the Arcane weaver build deep into a hard dungeon, as there's no other place they might end on...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
I remember when we played the Rich Sailor challenge, the only item allowed to regain HP was Friguld Rum... We were drunk all the time loll

Seriously it was super stressful to have to drink a potion in battle, because of the risk of getting stunned loll

Could be funny to play a Drunken Sailor, drinking rum while collecting pearls for his sweet Batrax princess! Could start the game at the hidden spot on the Small Islet, with a huge stash of Friguld Rum, a Sailor's Shield and a Falchion. Would be hilarious to hide those items all around the island, so the player would need to find them while hiding and running away from the Batrax lol

Trace Da Cruz

Would be hilarious to hide those items all around the island, so the player would need to find them while hiding and running away from the Batrax lol
Wait, do you mean putting items on crates so players look for them later?

Because, that I know, the stuff put on crates disappear when you close them and walk away, I'm not sure about in what moment.
I tried that on the chest in Greyrune Manor, and It's indeed magical, but stuff is never back.

If you mean to simply drop the items in certain areas, it's going to be a challenge to find it all before the area re-spawns.

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Wait, do you mean putting items on crates so players look for them later?

Because, that I know, the stuff put on crates disappear when you close them and walk away, I'm not sure about in what moment.
I tried that on the chest in Greyrune Manor, and It's indeed magical, but stuff is never back.

If you mean to simply drop the items in certain areas, it's going to be a challenge to find it all before the area re-spawns.

Yes it is a terrible idea loll. But items disappear only when the map resets, which can only happen once you've left the map. Stuff hidden on the Small Islet would remain there until the player leaves the island by boat. It would be like an introduction to the character, a small first mission on the island. If the hero is low level and ill-equipped, it could be an interesting challenge for him to survive the island's dangers long enough to find a pack of Friguld Rum bottles to replenish HP, plus maybe a weapon or some extra piece of equipment. Then, survive a bit longer to find the next stash, until the hero reaches the boat and leaves. But yeah, essentially once the hero leaves the island, the introduction would be over. All items left on the island would disappear.

This intro could be fun. But I'm not sure about the rest of the game. I'm out of ideas loll

Trace Da Cruz

Well, as the hero is not supposed to know the secret of his princess, He should be trying to look like a knight, maybe stealing equipment before going to find Elleira, but that would over-level the character, and the final would be too easy, but it is more about the result than the challenge.

What if once the stash is collected from the islet, he goes to look for a plate armor, but the safest piece is the myrosian one in the forgotten temple, after all, we need of fellow sailor Captain Dorse to take us there...

I'm out of ideas too...

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Well, as the hero is not supposed to know the secret of his princess, He should be trying to look like a knight, maybe stealing equipment before going to find Elleira, but that would over-level the character, and the final would be too easy, but it is more about the result than the challenge.

What if once the stash is collected from the islet, he goes to look for a plate armor, but the safest piece is the myrosian one in the forgotten temple, after all, we need of fellow sailor Captain Dorse to take us there...

I'm out of ideas too...

Now that's just plain evil loll

New Hero: "I've been robbed, I need a job"
Captain Dorse: "How about I drop you off at a forgotten temple of an ancient death god full of unfathomable undead horrors?"
New Hero: *pees a little*