How to? 2-H Level 8 Warrior - Need Help with Build

How to do something?

mauville

Hello fellow adventurers,

I am brand new to Exiled Kingdoms but I am absolutely in love with it.
hYOxQip.jpg

sR5qF7a.jpg

Now, to my questions. I am a 2-H Level 8 Warrior and needs some help with my build.

Here is what I need clarification on:

1. Traits: I want to be strong and tanky (STR and END) but I also want to pass all trait checks. Can someone tell me what should I invest at each step? (e.g. "first get STR to 5 then PER to 3 then AGI to 2, etc.)

2. Skills: I have been focused on Whirlwind and have not put any points on Resilience or Charge, should I invest at least 1 point in it? I feel having different skills to use in CD might be useful but I don't want to spend points unecessarily.

3. Build: Anyone have a good guide for a 2-Handed Warrior build? I have searched around a lot but haven't found any decent ones.

4. Gold: I spend most of my gold buying items from vendors. Should I continue to do that? I farm wolf pelts and sell them to the Varannari and it yields a good amount (about 800-1k per run), but I wonder if there are better places to farm (I saw something about the maze of lamth).

Please help, I am loving this game I just want to make sure I am on the right path.

Molokot

1)first you need to get ineligence to 3 perception to 2 and personality to 3, later just get 3 agility and optionaly 6 for flurry and lot os strenght and stamina.
2)+ 3) for warrior advanced skils are important: crit chance, crit damage, hp boost and unfortunately also infantry training that requires to use shield+ 1h sword and thats end game build, you can make Grisenda 2h, also its good to have magical training later, because it allows to use resurect scrolls that are quite op late game and better than best hp potions, just no hurry with that
4) seling wolf pelts is fine at begining, but you can go now to free city and farm outlaws there. It is much more profitable + merchants there will give you better prices on evrything.

Last edited:

mauville

1)first you need to get ineligence to 3 perception to 2 and personality to 3, later just get 3 agility and optionaly 6 for flurry and lot os strenght and stamina.
2)+ 3) for warrior advanced skils are important: crit chance, crit damage, hp boost and unfortunately also infantry training that rewuires to use shield+ 1h sword and thats end game build, you can make Grisenda 2h
4) seling wolf pelts is fine at begining, but you can go now to free city and farm outlaws there. It is much more profitable + merchants there will give you better prices on evrything.
That is amazing Molokot. Thank you for the help!

Just to be sure I understand, I should stop putting points on STR and END right now and and do the following in this order: 3 INT first, then 2 AWA then 3 PER and then 3 AGI, and only afterwards go back to spending points on STR/END?

Are you sure there isn't a viable 2-H Warrior build for mid to end game? It hits so hard, and it is so much fun.

Thank you for the tips on the outlaws, I should head there soon after I wrap up some quests and get in the warrior guild.

Molokot

If you are playing on easy, casual, normal, then you can probably go with 2h warrior all the way , even on hard if u insist, just warrior is only class that cant have stun immunity from items, and infatnry training also reduces crit damage+ end game you wouldnt do less damage with 1h build.And without shield you have 20%-100% armor reduction and with shield 40%-100% and that makes huge diffrence.
Yes you need first to get inteligence, awarness and personality, because its needed for quests.

Last edited:

Deleted member 30241

I want to share my "Heavy Dasher"(sounds weird but its good,trust me) build.
I killed the Unweakened Undermother with this build at level 15 Normal.
It prioritize the damage of charge.
Skill Tree:
Level 4 - Max 2 Handed Mastery
Level 8 - Max Charge
Level 11 - Max Fury
Level 14 - Max Battle Rage
Level 17 - Max Heavyhand
Level 20 - Max Body Development
Level 23 - Max Bloodlust/Fire and Shock Ward/Whirlwind
Level 24(Full Endgame)- Max Fire and Shock Ward/Bloodlust/Whirlwind
(The next are not really necessary..)
Level 26/27 - Max Whirlwind/Fire and Shock Ward/ Bloodlust
My Weapons:
Early(1/10): Iron Greataxe,Steel Greatsword,Icy Greatsword,Wild Thunder.
Mid(11/20) Executioner Axe,Spirit Cleaver,Cruelty,Rancor,Icy Claymore,Permafrost Greataxe,Maul of Desecration,Scimitar of Wolf,Soul Drinker,Greataxe of Falling Stars,Maul of Corrosion,Maul of Gerrak,Gurguth Maul,Bone Maul.
Late(21/30) Adamantite Greatsword,Axe of Minotaur Kings,Axe of Depths,Pneumatic Mallet,Demonclaw,Maul of Terror,
And im also sorry for my long post.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
One of things that make a 2H warrior a lot stronger at higher levels is Body Development. As it's a Str/End Skill it works extra well for Str/End characters.

Hirge with no other active skills than Heal is your best companion. She heals and heals and heals you. Then you use Extra Recovery and all her Mana reappears and she restarts the Heals.

Arguably you're better off with "Damage Spike" active skills than passive skills. So YES to Maxing Whirlwind and Charge, and Body Development, and then the likes of Heavyhand and Duel, ignore Precision Strikes and Massive Criticals. You use Whirlwind, reposition, use Charge, and then your Whirlwind is pretty much ready again for you. So you keep using the two skills back and forth constantly.

There are some end-game Trait requirements, but the in-quest Trait requirements are rarely or never for anything worthwhile. Just some dialogue or a tiny bit of GP or XP or avoiding a tiny bit of damage. There are three places you need AWA 2 or Adaon in your party. (Azagul Tomb, Irazur Tomb, New Garand Sewers).

For fuller spoilers:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
I disagree, duel (because it breaks after you use any skill, get stun or paralisation) is the worst skill here, Massive Criticals and Precision Strikes are much better. Heavy Hand may be the best for Whirlwind and Charge users.

Excellent point, I hadn't considered that. Scratch Duel.

2H Expert, Whirlwind, Charge, Body Development, Fury, Cleave, Heavyhand, Extra Recovery.

That's 6 + 9 + 7 + 6 + 5 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 51 points. Plenty to be getting on with before criticals become an issue.

Trace Da Cruz

I have to add that active skills are a matter of choice, so you choose to focus in the following:
The direct damage (DPH) with Heavyhand and Duel, this allows you to do more raw damage (just that Duel don't fare too well with interruptions)

The critical exploit: Precision Strikes and Massive Criticals (keep in mind that two handed weapons don't have as high critical chance, but their criticals are devastating)

Your active skills are up to you, but you can get Battle Rage as it gives you stun immunity and a bonus to damage (4 STR)