How to? 2-H Level 8 Warrior - Need Help with Build

How to do something?

Arcanmaster

and flurry is more useful for dueling
Flurry and Duel aren't useful for Whirlwind, Charge and Bash
with 21 trait you can get only 1 or 2 str at endgame
It is 5+6+7+3(3 str if you had 4(or 3) str) or 6+7+6 (2 str if you had 5-9 str) so you get 2 str that increase damage for hit and W&C and temporary 3-4 str from BR 2 or 3. Ideology of Greatweapons user is "Hit once and deadly". Flurry should be last learned batte skill for them.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Common bears also drop Fat. I think the best place for Whitetower Special farming is Deepfrost Glacier (Yetis have the biggest chance to drop Fat)

Good point about the Yetis, they're 50% to drop fat. Winter Bears are 20%. But Common Bears are only 8% so worth collecting and keeping along the way but not worth farming.

lcisse2

Flurry and Duel aren't useful for Whirlwind, Charge and Bash

It is 5+6+7+3(3 str if you had 4(or 3) str) or 6+7+6 (2 str if you had 5-9 str) so you get 2 str that increase damage for hit and W&C and temporary 3-4 str from BR 2 or 3. Ideology of Greatweapons user is "Hit once and deadly". Flurry should be last learned batte skill for them.
flurry and duel are mostly for bosses or when whirlwind and charge are in cooldown

warrior at lvl 20+ should get 11 , 12 str and at leats 46 damage min (with heavyhand and ada greatsword) , 2 more strenght will only give you 51 damage and flurry wil give you 22,5% perma dps ( 56 damage) , with 65 % of furry , 10 % stun chance and duel, and if we take max damage in count flurry is better

hit once and deadly don't work with wizard , battle droid , ancien guardian and boss at endgame XD same for bash

Arcanmaster

@Icisse2 In late and end game it really good skill, in start and mid game there are better skills.
warrior at lvl 20+ should get 11 , 12 str
12 str is limit, nobody can reach 13. After you get 12, yes, you should go for 6 agi, but before it will happen you should maximize strength and get 3 int, awa and per.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
flurry and duel are mostly for bosses or when whirlwind and charge are in cooldown

The Charge cooldown is 9 seconds. The Whirlwind cooldown is 9 seconds. So you use one, reposition which takes a couple of seconds, use another, which takes a couple of seconds, then the first is basically ready again.

You are unlikely to be in a position where you can use your 6 seconds of Flurry before WW or Charge is reset.

And the Flurry cooldown is 20 seconds. That's a big wait or a front-force warrior.

lcisse2

@Icisse2 In late and end game it really good skill, in start and mid game there are better skills.

12 str is limit, nobody can reach 13. After you get 12, yes, you should go for 6 agi, but before it will happen you should maximize strength and get 3 int, awa and per.
11,12 str with force belt :)
Post automatically merged:    

The Charge cooldown is 9 seconds. The Whirlwind cooldown is 9 seconds. So you use one, reposition which takes a couple of seconds, use another, which takes a couple of seconds, then the first is basically ready again.

You are unlikely to be in a position where you can use your 6 seconds of Flurry before WW or Charge is reset.

And the Flurry cooldown is 20 seconds. That's a big wait or a front-force warrior.

use WW and charge it take 2 seconds , you have just enough time to use 6 seconds of flurry

that's a big wait but if you have better alternative i take it XD
Post automatically merged:    

use WW and charge it take 2 seconds , you have just enough time to use 6 seconds of flurry

that's a big wait but if you have better alternative i take it XD

Last edited:

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Flurry for a 2H sword or axe gives an additional 4 attacks to what you would without it. It's not that it's bad, but that's a huge investment, 12 Skill points and 21 Trait points. Maxing Charge, Cleave, Whirlwind, Fury, 2H Expert, Body Development, Heavyhand, is 45 points. Extra Recovery brings that to 51. Strikes & Criticals brings that to 60. I'd take a point of Battle Rage and Magical Training after that.

So maybe Flurry & Duel for spending Skill points 62 through 74. :cool:

lcisse2

Flurry for a 2H sword or axe gives an additional 4 attacks to what you would without it. It's not that it's bad, but that's a huge investment, 12 Skill points and 21 Trait points. Maxing Charge, Cleave, Whirlwind, Fury, 2H Expert, Body Development, Heavyhand, is 45 points. Extra Recovery brings that to 51. Strikes & Criticals brings that to 60. I'd take a point of Battle Rage and Magical Training after that.

So maybe Flurry & Duel for spending Skill points 62 through 74. :cool:
i don't spend skill point at critical, strikes , extra recorvery , and magical training in my build on iron man