• We're hiring!

Junior 3D Artist wanted! We're currently looking for a junior 3D Artist with some experience in Unity, Blender and possibly other 3D tools. More info can be found here.

40 hour 159 in game days 90/90 iron man game complete / game over

'M'

Previously i did this

As i said i can go faster so this time it's fast
as always iron man with no resets and never buying Ankh of life

40 hours 90/90
As always iron man
In 159 in game days only
Famous Boss enemies killed before 90/90
Void Lord

Korne King

Under mother Unweakened
Lord of pit killed without breno guy after 90/90

161 day count
No resets
Never buying Ankh
True iron man never die

Game over / Game Complete
Post automatically merged:    

I hope someone some day will surpass me as i know i can go even more faster

Last edited:

hexar021

care to explain how you used hirge?
i dont know how to use her, her mana runs out all the time:(

edit: what was your skill set like?

Brayan

Genial, ¿qué habilidades y puntos de rasgos le dieron la mayor prioridad?

subgenius

Would you mind sharing the details of your build? Would be very interested to see skills, traits and equipment.

Wydupiator

Could you share your build and explain why did u go with this one? Personal preference or optimal build for iron man?

VDX_360

Staff member
Clearing EVERYTHING (all secrets, all quests, all unique enemies) under 160 days is pretty doable on all level of difficulty. The single biggest way to kill your speed run is to run Town Hall Quests (all that time used up listening to Gossip).

For speed-runs:
Warriors have a slight advantage in combat (esp 2-H Warriors). That can allow taking on bosses at a slightly lower level allowing for progressing the game quicker.
Clerics have a slight advantage with healing. Using a Cleric's ability to heal can save a lot of time used up in inns. Esp, late in game when mana pots are cheap.
Rogues have a offensive advantage that can, with skill, translate to effective boss-killing but relay on player skill to pull off.
Mages can be pretty effective in the game but due to nature of the class, they have a slight disadvantage in speed runs as they might need to be a little higher level to max out their offensive ability.

Keep in mind, speed-runs are NOT low level runs. The way the game calculates enemy levels and the game's XP system mean as long as you're clearing dungeons and quests, you'll reach the Arc at a pretty decent level.

'M'

Clearing EVERYTHING (all secrets, all quests, all unique enemies) under 160 days is pretty doable on all level of difficulty. The single biggest way to kill your speed run is to run Town Hall Quests (all that time used up listening to Gossip).

For speed-runs:
Warriors have a slight advantage in combat (esp 2-H Warriors). That can allow taking on bosses at a slightly lower level allowing for progressing the game quicker.
Clerics have a slight advantage with healing. Using a Cleric's ability to heal can save a lot of time used up in inns. Esp, late in game when mana pots are cheap.
Rogues have a offensive advantage that can, with skill, translate to effective boss-killing but relay on player skill to pull off.
Mages can be pretty effective in the game but due to nature of the class, they have a slight disadvantage in speed runs as they might need to be a little higher level to max out their offensive ability.

Keep in mind, speed-runs are NOT low level runs. The way the game calculates enemy levels and the game's XP system mean as long as you're clearing dungeons and quests, you'll reach the Arc at a pretty decent level.
Mages don't have disadvantage in speed run to prove i did this