5% lock bonus

Invector

The only chests that are "always empty" are a few that contain unique loot and that never gets replaced once taken.
I'm not entirely sure about that. I've swept the Forsaken Fortress a few dozen times at least and there are a couple of chests there that have been empty every single time. After 10 tries or so I figured it was just one of David's evil tricks. 😈

Kakost

Mmmmm...just my luck . I've got a couple, but this one's memorable. I thought I might get a free vault , it didn't work out.
No, you cant stash items on chests in the wild. ALL maps get resetted after 12 hours; any items left on chests get resetted as well.
Post automatically merged:    

Always empty' in my game.

I'm not entirely sure about that. I've swept the Forsaken Fortress a few dozen times at least and there are a couple of chests there that have been empty every single time. After 10 tries or so I figured it was just one of David's evil tricks. 😈

Do you guys use mods or something? That's really strange, I really can't recall of any instances of that happening.

Last edited:

MCRbullz

Greetings Master Kakost , Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm just going through the advice, I'll get the info , pics , etc and send them in a new thread. Might take a day or two
I seem to have the same problem with every game , I get to L20ish then get stuck. I came close once, the robots messed me up.

Invector

Do you guys use mods or something? That's really strange, I really can't recall of any instances of that happening.
Nope. Wouldn't know how to use one if I wanted to.
I can't remember any other eternally empty chests (other than those that contained special items at one time), but there are definitely a couple in the Fortress that have never had anything in them for me. And like I said, I've swept that place several dozen times at least.

MCRbullz

Hey , I didn't really want to fess up that I don't know what 'using a mod' actually means. As I progress through the game I'll make a note of the empties . I'm only a L9 and I know there's a few more. Off to Google 'a mod' . Ta Ta