About donation

zilot2001

Hi, I'm Korean player. I want to donate more because I like this game very much and so I am a help to develop. And I want to play this game for years. But donation button don't activate after I once donated about each price. Why?

iamgaming

You can pay more by buying other version of the game. If you already bought mobile version then you can buy steam or gog version.

VDX_360

Staff member
David the Developer is the only one that can comment on his choice to limit donations. Several years ago, he talked about some of the concerns with donations here and here.

Over the years, there's also been tidbits here and there that suggest a desire to prevent endless donations stems from a need to avoid abuse, spam or other side-effects from allowing unlimited donations.

I'm sure David is pleased with the support for EK but it seems buying the game is more than enough for him.

Again, David is the only one that can speak on his actual thoughts on this matter.

Pricing tends to get brought up in donation discussions. But, be mindful of discussing pricing as it's against forum rules. That rule aims to stem arguments over pricing, begging for free copies of the game etc.