Adaon is from Freeport…

>>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

So I started a rogue accnt then I noticed that adaon is from Freeport so is his uncle Bagadar,
Post automatically merged:    

I wonder how they got outta there…

Trace Da Cruz

Yeah, he's mercian, and we don't have a thuramian companion.

I wonder if classes and realms can work as personality sorting like MBTI, or D&D moral alignment...

Van

So I started a rogue accnt then I noticed that adaon is from Freeport so is his uncle Bagadar,

I wonder how they got outta there…
Probably there is a passage through the mountains next to Freetown.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
The Legionnaire outside of Freetown says the Zamohr Pass has become blocked and the Commander is still trying to keep it quiet, that suggests relatively recently. If it has been years since Adaon and Bagadar left Freeport that would tie-in.

Deleted member 30241

The Legionnaire outside of Freetown says the Zamohr Pass has become blocked and the Commander is still trying to keep it quiet, that suggests relatively recently. If it has been years since Adaon and Bagadar left Freeport that would tie-in.
I got one question! Where did Bagadar go when he's out in Port Malan's Prison? The way to Freeport was blocked. Travelling by ship? Maybe.

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
That's not correct, I always get the amulet before Adaon quest (do it as last because he's useless for me) and he is still there.

Of course he would still be there, Bagadar isn't yet free to go on a thieving spree in Icemist.