Adaon - Sevens House Boss???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VDX_360

Staff member
In-game information doesn't shed light on that point so players can guess and speculate.

Adaon could have been reporting to his superiors about the Magistrate's death (which would be big news to a thieves guild) or just went to get a drink. He's Adaon afterall.

In-game:
1) Adaon robs you in your sleep outsige Lannegar, stops by Lannegar where he is seen by the Captain (other wise the Captain couldn't tell you where Adaon went).

2) Adaon stops by Kingsbridge were he drinks with a wizard, than robs the wizard when drunk. The wizard and Adaon confirm this.

3) Adaon attempts to claim your inheritance in New Garand and gets imprisoned.

4) You find Adaon and free him, or not free him from his prison. (Note: if the orb is at the warehouse even if you leave Adaon to his fates, than he must have sold it prior to his imprisonment, not after).

5) After leaving the dungeon, Adaon goes off to finish business somewhere.

6) If you re-get Adaon as a Companion, and talk to the Mad Wizard, the Mad Wizard quests triggers. If you didn't free Adaon, you can never have him in your party and can never trigger the Mad Wizard quest.

7) With the Mad Wizard quest triggered, you can talk to the sewer merchant to get it back, after riding him of a certain warehouse problem. Without triggering the Mad Wizard quest, the option to enter the warehouse doesn't appear so the player doesn't know (and can't know) if the orb is in the chest.

Out-of-game:
Since the warehouse chest only has one loot table, one could claim that the orb must be in the chest even if Adaon is left to rot, thus meaning Adaon must have sold it prior to entering the Magistrate's house to claim your inheritance. On that line of thought, Adaon must have other business to take care of when he ditches you.

Duck123

Loreseeker
I think he sold the orb before because the wizard talks about being robbed by adoan in the quest “a fair deal” and that quest can be done before getting imprisoned

Wyrm

Loreseeker
No. No. Yall following the money. Need to follow the lady. Adaon's wife is Kardagis. He needed to run home to tell her where he's been, before she assassinates him with a poison pot. Also dudes been locked up. He probably had husbandly needs to fulfill.

VDX_360

Staff member
Duck123":c09mflh9 said:
... that quest can be done before getting imprisoned
A Fair Deal can be started BEFORE the main character gets locked up, but there's no in-game detail to anchor where that event falls for the time line of Adaon, who if you remember is already locked up by the time you get to New Garand for the first time.

All we know, in-game wise, is that Adaon steals and sells the orb sometime before you trigger the Mad Wizard quest, but exactly when is not answered.

I agree that having him sell the orb before getting locked up seems to be the more reasonable of the two options....

p4ran0id

Staff member
Besides, Aalon can enter the seventh house only after you find the coin and open the entrance. So he can't be the boss of the seventh house. Also after dismiss, he waits in New Grand but not in the sewer and not in 7th house, so I don't think he's a member there

Serhiy

p4ran0id":7w16tk2u said:
Besides, Aalon can enter the seventh house only after you find the coin and open the entrance. So he can't be the boss of the seventh house. Also after dismiss, he waits in New Grand but not in the sewer and not in 7th house, so I don't think he's a member there
Maybe he just dont won't u know it. And why u think Adaon cant enter in Seventh house shelter?? Did u see him trying enter?? I dont. U need to find coin to enter but i dont think Adaon need this to enter. This is what i think.

p4ran0id

Staff member
Well there are several reasons.

1. He doesn't confirm his membership after you join the guild
2. He sold the orb (mad wizard) to someone outside the guild house
3. He doesn't know (or at least doesn't tell) how to enter the guild house in Freetown
4. There is nothing that says he's a member of the guild.

I think he's just a little thief and has nothing to do with 7th house

Duck123

Loreseeker
Although if you haven’t started the seventh house quest and Aodan is your companion he will tell you it is a seventh house entrance and tells you about the hole in the statue

p4ran0id

Staff member
Duck123":1bwy5kwe said:
Although if you haven’t started the seventh house quest and Aodan is your companion he will tell you it is a seventh house entrance and tells you about the hole in the statue

Not if you try to enter the seventh house in Freetown first ;)

Yes he knows about the guild, but only in New Grand. So it's possible that he only knows it because he spend some time in New Grand or sewer.

Ps: maybe David should make a light novel about the background in Exiled kingdoms universe, I would read it! :D

Xen

Loreseeker
VDX_360":36467w0o said:
Xen":36467w0o said:
The Boss of Seventh House could be Zilda the Snake :p I'm not sure about that though.
I'm leaning away from that.... Zilda is a freedom fighter, and her acts of robbery are all based around that. Seventh House is theft for profit.

I'm just basing in the dialogues as clues like Butterfinger telling you that you should consider fighting in Freetown Arena after defeating the Werewolf guy and Cadul telling you of rumors about Zilda being a slave pit fighter in Freetown, also Kardagis saying the boss took an important business. Zilda is plotting something to uncover the secrets of Friguld Governor, being a traitor and coordinating with the pirates. The Seventh House doesn't show any incident stealing from the good and the poor, they only steal something from wealthy, greedy people.

Status
Not open for further replies.