Adaon - Sevens House Boss???

Status
Not open for further replies.

死ダクワン

Who's the werewolf guy?
I'm just basing in the dialogues as clues like Butterfinger telling you that you should consider fighting in Freetown Arena after defeating the Werewolf guy and Cadul telling you of rumors about Zilda being a slave pit fighter in Freetown, also Kardagis saying the boss took an important business. Zilda is plotting something to uncover the secrets of Friguld Governor, being a traitor and coordinating with the pirates. The Seventh House doesn't show any incident stealing from the good and the poor, they only steal something from wealthy, greedy people

Xen

Loreseeker
Who's the werewolf guy?
I don't know, it hasn't revealed for so many years. Maybe just a random thief who tried crossing Seventh House like Rodo if the PC haven't talked to him. BTW this is an old thread so please don't necro it 'cause it's against Forum's regulation.

William hofer

Seventh house is accessible in New Grand without problems. Just have a look at the wiki.

This game already reached the stabil, it's not a beta. New development means new content. Would you prefer that the game stays like it is and every new content will come as DLC?
I prefer this way. The game is finished as it is, the quests are compleatable and the story line is complete. Of course there are some small bugs left, but compared to other games its nothing special. New content is a bonus and doesn't mean that it's not complete. It is complete as it is
If new content would be added I would like it as it is because you are still the same character as before still as strong and fast
For new quests I'd love it first of all you get to do something bigger than just going around for exp
I would also love the dragon mountains because I get to destroy dragons or do something else

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
The real Mastermind behing every mystery is clearly Strix the imp. He's smarter than he looks. Don't let his cuddling charm fool you.

Ares Voss

I Necropost Too!
Post automatically merged:    

I Necropost Too!

p4ran0id

Staff member
If new content would be added I would like it as it is because you are still the same character as before still as strong and fast
For new quests I'd love it first of all you get to do something bigger than just going around for exp
I would also love the dragon mountains because I get to destroy dragons or do something else
Why answering a 3yr old post?! You quote something I said in 2018. Lot of things changed since that time.

VDX_360

Staff member
This thread is so full of necro-posts, I'm pretty sure half of your are liches and the other half are just flat out grave robbers.

This thread contains some timeless elements that are always relevant, but there's enough material to justify locking this thread.

Feel encouraged to start a fresh thread with any ideas you might have.

I'm not giving out any warnings on this matter, as so many people jumped on the necro-wagon.

'Bunch of filthy, dirty necro-posters. The lot of you. I hope a zombie bites you.

Kind Regards

-VDX

PS: Have a wonderful weekend, everyone. : - )

Status
Not open for further replies.