Android: crash whenever enterring New Garand

tripperm

I'm currently running the free version o f Exiled Kingdoms on a Galaxy Tab A with Android Oreo running. Whenever I attempt to enter New Garand (either from the Inori Desert or the other entrance on the east side of the city) the app crashes. Was looking forward to purchasing the full version, but this seems like a show stopper. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It has not been reported before. Please try a reboot first of all. Are you using the latest Play Store version of the game?

VDX_360

Staff member
I've used the Galaxy Tab A for gaming. The device seems to struggle sometimes with RAM issues. So on that thought, how much memory do you have in use and fee on the device? Also, does it crash when you enter ANY full map city, or just New Garand?

tripperm

Thanks for the quick replies. I noticed from the crash report that the game couldn't find an image file: "bridge.png". This made me think something was wrong with the install, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Now it works; I can successfully enter New Garand.

VDX_360

Staff member
Victory!

We'll blame the infamous technology gremlins. (But not the Invisible Swamp Donkey.)

p4ran0id

Staff member
I've used the Galaxy Tab A for gaming. The device seems to struggle sometimes with RAM issues. So on that thought, how much memory do you have in use and fee on the device? Also, does it crash when you enter ANY full map city, or just New Garand?

About Samsung, try to deactivate the trash they put on the phone. Settings->apps and deactivate everything you don't need. Also greenify is a really useful app. 😉