[Announcement] Exiled Kingdoms is getting a new update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Many of you already know that for the last two years I've been working on my next game, Archaelund. Exiled Kingdoms was already completed back in 2018, so I only gave it the required tech updates. Still the potential for adding new content remained... I wondered if I could try to work on both games at the same time, and for the last weeks I've been doing exactly that. It's looking like it progresses well, and it's not delaying my work on Archaelund too much.

I can't provide details about the update itself yet. It should be similar in scope to previous EK updates; there'll be a few new outdoor areas, some new dungeons and new quests. I am afraid silly humor is non-negotiable and is bound to happen as well. Maybe new skills, if old code behaves, since I want new builds to be possible. One thing it's going to have for certain is answers to important Lore mysteries... although don't be too surprised if it also brings plenty of new unanswered questions.

There is no fixed release date for this update, since Archaelund is still my absolute priority. This update is still several months away at least. However if Archaelund keeps progressing nicely and I don't run into any trouble with the old code, it's my intention to keep expanding EK until Varannar is complete, and even beyond. The fact Archaelund has definitely been focused on PC doesn't mean I'm going to abandon the mobile players.

Of course everything added in this update will be available for free to current owners of a Full License (mobile) or to owners of the PC version.

That's all for now!

Kyai

That's wonderful, I really love this game, actually I'm gonna start a new game today haha.
Hey, do you need help with translation? I'm Brazilian and I could help you with the portuguese translation.
My email if you wanna talk :
[deleted by moderation]

VDX_360

Staff member
Lady of the Night vs. The Three
(Invisible Swamp Donkey watches silently from the sidelines)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
That's wonderful, I really love this game, actually I'm gonna start a new game today haha.
Hey, do you need help with translation? I'm Brazilian and I could help you with the portuguese translation.
My email if you wanna talk :
[deleted by moderation]

Hello, thanks, indeed when the update is in Beta I'll again open the translation proccess. I've deleted your email from the message, you don't want spam bots to flood your email... don't worry, when Beta is out there will be clear instructions for everything.

VDX_360

Staff member
Oh, sure David responds to a translation request, but does he install a Swamp Donkey into the game? Of course not. **shakes fist angrily at sky**

It's good to hear about the update. Good luck on both projects :)

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Oh, sure David responds to a translation request, but does he install a Swamp Donkey into the game? Of course not. **shakes fist angrily at sky**

It's good to hear about the update. Good luck on both projects :)

The swampdonkey is in *every* update. In every area and monster. It's omniscent and omnipresent.

Gênesis

Please adc New class in the game .. DRUIDA is much possible, have a big history related with game (varranari) And yours abiliity is easy the think. Sorry , my english is a shit ..but think about It . Thanks your game is beautifull

Viktorinoxx

until Varannar is complete, and even beyond

OMG!! Let me just lay here and die of happines.
Post automatically merged:    

Please adc New class in the game .. DRUIDA is much possible, have a big history related with game (varranari) And yours abiliity is easy the think. Sorry , my english is a shit ..but think about It . Thanks your game is beautifull

Druid... Interesting but I think the problem is that as a Varannari the whole story would have to change, you cannot just go to Mercia and say "Hey I'm a Varannari adventurer" xD that's more dangerous than the pit.

But maybe a human that grew up among them and learn the art of druids... Jungle book like... That might work...
Post automatically merged:    

the dream of having Amarisa as a companion continues 😁😁

Oh... Just imagine, that way we could actually use the mage only items when using another class. Like "hey sis, I just got this for you"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.