Any good ark weapon reccomendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopp

Hello, first time posting here. I am currently running a level 21 melee rogue in normal mode, I completed the ark with another rogue last time, just wondering if there are any better alternatives. I am using a shadow blade, I am thinking of using lightning flachion of defense, but I want to rob the bank for that tolassian tome.

Thanks for your help!

Duck123

Loreseeker
If you already have the shadow blade I’m not sure if there are any non-ark weapons that could compete even with the boost from shock damage. You could always get the lightning dirk if you wanted

VDX_360

Staff member
Arc enemies are immune to Death damage, and are immune to Stun and Paralysis (save for EMP, per Wiki). thus the Shadow Blade will do significantly less damage than it's raw DPS. You might find the Lightening Falchion of Defense, or Sonnet comparable.

If you choose to banish the Lady of the Night, the Phantom Longsword is rather effective against arc enemies, or even the more common Lightening Blade.

Off-hand weapons, the Lightening Dirk seems most suited, if you don't opt to for a area-specific shield.

But you'll swap to arc weapons once you find them so really as long as your equipment is letting your take down arc enemies, you'll be fine.

Nopp

Damn, never noticed arc enemies have no spirit resitance. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.