How to? Any tips on Ironman?

How to do something?

Deleted member 30241

I'm planning to make an Ironman run, I tried (level 5) but I died on a trap(disappointed because I'm a rogue at that time.)

Any tips for Ironman? I'm gonna start as a Rogue(because I'm good at rogue)
Questions:
Should I get Gris ASAP?(normally I get gris at 7 because the enemies are weak at that point.)
Do I need max recovery?
Do I need many pots in early?
Is Body Development good at rogue runs? Normally I get it at level 19 or 22.
Do you have many more tips to give me?

My Playstyle:
I'm good at flanking enemies to death. And spamming stab to anything(even to lvl 1 rats lol) this is my skill tree.

Lvl 5 - Max Stab
Lvl 8 - Max Flank
Lvl 11 - Max Dodge
Lvl 14 - Max Assasination
Lvl 17 - Max Flurry
Lvl 19 - Max Massive Criticals
Lvl 21 - Max Precision Strikes
Lvl 22 - Max Body Development
Lvl 25 - Max Bloodlust (I'm at the ark at this level)

Arcanmaster

Lvl 22 - Max Body Development
I think melee builds should leave Body Development 2 and Endurance 4-6 before they get maxed Str and Agi.
Iron man players must always carry all potions of lesser and moderare healing and use them. One my run has ended becouse I was too greedy to use heal pot running from skeletons. I find maxed Extra Recovery very useful for greedy players don't want to use heal and mana pot in long dungeon runs.

Deleted member 30241

I think melee builds should leave Body Development 2 and Endurance 4-6 before they get maxed Str and Agi.
Iron man players must always carry all potions of lesser and moderare healing and use them. One my run has ended becouse I was too greedy to use heal pot running from skeletons. I find maxed Extra Recovery very useful for greedy players don't want to use heal and mana pot in long dungeon runs.
Thanks just started it 3 days ago and so far I'm lvl 10

BOSTACH

I did a rogue Ironman run but
I can't answer everything in details as it would take me hours but getting grissenda can be gotten as early as level 3, maxing skills 1 by 1 is not a good idea imo, body development is a must have for me, a quick tip is to hire a geared mercenary from level 1 which costs 50 join the discord server i can help you there more easily

stonedwolf

Loreseeker
Yeah bear in mind for most skills the 1/2/3 cost ones it cost the same to get two skills at Level 2 than it does to get one skill at Level 3.

VDX_360

Staff member
For most, but not all, skills it's better for new players to cap at Level 2. That gives them more total skills. As players get better they can focus on a handful of skills they really like. There are some skills that are just really good to max-out. Pros, cons, player's choice.