Anyone know where to get forest chain coif or where to find bafrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaaclav

Translator
Your post is written so chaotically that even me is not able to understand it fully.

Forest chain coif is sold by some armorers, accidentally found in Maze of Lamth or even from other enemy loot.

But I don't know what is bafrat. I only know batrax - and they are mostly in Imperial fortress, in Steel coast.

Paco_005

I'm looking for the helmet of the forest chain set of armor. Can't find it anywhere looked it up and it said you can do find it on bafrat

Vaaclav

Translator
Bafrat is one of bandits - and bandits are:

1. in bandit hideout (near Kingsbridge)
2. in Zamohr mountains (even with Bluerock castle)
3. in Iron valley

I have killed so much enemies I cannot remember all.

:arrow:

But really, it is not rare item (and not much good) and can be found quite often. You may also go to Maze of Lamth or Irazur tomb or so. You should not have a problem to find one forest chain coif.

Sounkeng

Barat is the name of that thug on NG docks... But chances are you already dealt with him.

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Vaaclav":1acl8ata said:

3. in Iron valley

But really, it is not rare item (and not much good) and can be found quite often. You may also go to Maze of Lamth or Irazur tomb or so. You should not have a problem to find one forest chain coif.

Bafrat is the leader of the thugs that hang out on the northern docks in new Garand. I did not kill him,so I can't say as to what he drops. He works for me now and calls me boss though.

Sounkeng

Don Desini":1hioitya said:
Vaaclav":1hioitya said:

3. in Iron valley

Bafrat is the leader of the thugs that hang out on the northern docks in new Garand. I did not kill him,so I can't say as to what he drops. He works for me now and calls me boss though.

Speaking of which I was a little disappointed that he only pays you the one time. I mean I like the flavor of having them work for me... But I wish there was a weekly payment or a follow-up interaction.

A rogue can dream

Don Desini

Loreseeker
Sounkeng":1ihqvgow said:
Don Desini":1ihqvgow said:
Vaaclav":1ihqvgow said:

3. in Iron valley

Speaking of which I was a little disappointed that he only pays you the one time. I mean I like the flavor of having them work for me... But I wish there was a weekly payment or a follow-up interaction.

A rogue can dream
I had sort of hoped that he would be a steady source of income. Tax him every time you see him kind of deal. Builds up over time. Sort of like fixed rate interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.