Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
May I ask something? Do career or races affect dialogues? Example you talk with Mercian Soldier but you have a Varanarri member, the Mercian Soldier will not talk to your group because you have a green "scum" with you. Hope this will be answered, I'm just confused about this exciting game.

In Archaelund goblins, minotaurs and worse are tolerated, because they are strong and useful and there is great need of any resource available. There can be people that dislike nonhumans (or humans!), of course, but every party is reasonably playable.

Deleted member 30241

In Archaelund goblins, minotaurs and worse are tolerated, because they are strong and useful and there is great need of any resource available. There can be people that dislike nonhumans (or humans!), of course, but every party is reasonably playable.
Thanks for the answer!
Post automatically merged:    

Looks awesome already, speaking of races, are we going to miss the ursans and the orcs? or will they be just NPC's?
I hope we get ursan race, I really want to play an ursan character(when I buy a computer)

Van

Will Archaelund have in-game books containing a bit of lore?

p4ran0id

Staff member
@Fjfgjfx 20, just count.
That's not right, Archaelund will be different to EK, classes are less, but you have something else instead (I think it's called carriers), so the number of total builds that will be possible is much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.