Archaelund (now updated with screenshots and video!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good man

С нетерпением жду новой игры, но надеюсь, когда она будет завершена, вы вернетесь к обновлению Exiled Kingdoms. Хотел бы исследовать области, которые еще не были созданы, вместе с членом группы магов. Я понимаю, что в настоящее время вы больше всего сосредоточены на этой игре, но я не хочу, чтобы Exiled Kingdoms осталась незавершенной. Я хочу увидеть Фрипорт, Либерти, Королевство Орков с Урк-Даонассаром и Змеиный Остров.
Чувак ты чертовски прав

SerHamiltonShitfoot

it would be cool if you get to freeport and get hired to rescue a princess kidnapped by the orcs but alas! they have taken her to the isle of serpents and you team up with a minotaur companion that knows the routes to get there but lacks the ability to get there on his own. I could go on but hey I'm just daydreaming

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
it would be cool if you get to freeport and get hired to rescue a princess kidnapped by the orcs but alas! they have taken her to the isle of serpents and you team up with a minotaur companion that knows the routes to get there but lacks the ability to get there on his own. I could go on but hey I'm just daydreaming

I'd like if we were captured by the Orcs, and then a princess came and saved us! Lol

VDX_360

Staff member
Griss is the daughter of a noble. She is not the daughter of a king.

Inept Adept

Just found EK a month ago.
Checked the website for info on EK updates, only to be surprised by Archaelund.
I.
Am.
So.
EXCITE

Gr8Scott

@DavidBVal Any updates on the early release? And I don't see a Cleric character option. Is there a cleric or palidin option? What defines a knight? Thanks for all the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.