Ark was a big fail......

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPG GAMER.

Simply i went to ark tried to get atleast 4 points but didnt succseed so had to face horor wich i died abs so now just tell me what to do to get atleast 4 points to get help of those 2 and kill the horor here i upload images plz tell me what skills and trait points to get for 4 points in last conversaiton ( i got per 5 instead of int 5 i guss my per5 is enough for 4 points yes?) And i shall get battle prayer yes??

Post automatically merged:    

Um im an idiot i shall just get per5 bc i need it on duel too( i changed int 4 to per4 turining it into per5 with my ring)

then just plz tell me what to spend rest of trait and skills on

Last edited:

Deleted member 28869

If you want to fight horror, go bring items with spirit resist and use adamantite greatsword. If not, go get AWA3, PER 4, and get more STR. Don't forget to grind for goggled helmet and use spare points in agi, it serves as armor boost.

For skills, get whirlwind 4, charge 2 fury 3, extra recovery 2, battle rage 1, heavyhand 3, body development 3.

RPG GAMER.

Int 4 per 4 and aw 3??

But i need awa 4

The check for pointy yool needs an awa 5

And how i know my true origin when i cant talk to that ghost anymore

And without knowing my origin i get only to 8 points and i cant have peacefull ending

this the build that can get me the help of those 2 for horor fight and it has nice sustain and as you said battle prayer for stun immunity but does it work for paralyze or no i have to get spirit res pot?

And most importantly can i beat horor with help of those 2 and my pots and skills?

Last edited:

Deleted member 28869

But i need awa 4

The check for pointy yool needs an awa 5
Goggled helmet gives 2 AWA
This is the build that can get me the help of those 2 for horor fight and it has nice sustain and as you said battle prayer for stun immunity but does it work for paralyze or no i have to get spirit res pot?
Battle rage does work against paralysis, just activate it when you are paralyzed, but getting a spirit res pot will help just in case.
And most importantly can i beat horor with help of those 2 and my pots and skills?
Yes, I am very sure you can, plenty of people have beaten The Horror with a build similar to yours. Just don't forget adamantite greatsword, you can get it from stridsbrum in bappasalar cave, complete his quest and bring a bluesteel greatsword and 10 diamonds.

Last edited:

RPG GAMER.

Goggled helmet gives 2 AWA

Battle rage does work against paralysis, just activate it when you are paralyzed, but getting a spirit res pot will help just in case.

Yes, I am very sure you can, plenty of people have beaten The Horror with a build similar to yours. Just don't forget adamantite greatsword, you can get it from stridsbrum in bappasalar cave, complete his quest and bring a bluesteel greatsword and 10 diamonds.
I hope just gonna get the spirit res pot and finally go to the ark again and kill that beast

Grim Reaper

I hope just gonna get the spirit res pot and finally go to the ark again and kill that beast
U should check ur first post, i told you what to do there. A small tip, resetting traits also reset skills so if u wanna reset both just reset traits, it saves gold

0rion79

Simply i went to ark tried to get atleast 4 points but didnt succseed so had to face horor wich i died abs so now just tell me what to do to get atleast 4 points to get help of those 2 and kill the horor here i upload images plz tell me what skills and trait points to get for 4 points in last conversaiton ( i got per 5 instead of int 5 i guss my per5 is enough for 4 points yes?) And i shall get battle prayer yes??

Um im an idiot i shall just get per5 bc i need it on duel too( i changed int 4 to per4 turining it into per5 with my ring)

then just plz tell me what to spend rest of trait and skills on
I'd start with some English grammar and syntax book. I struggled to grasp what you meant because of the lack of punctuation and excess of slang!

RPG GAMER.

I'd start with some English grammar and syntax book. I struggled to grasp what you meant because of the lack of punctuation and excess of slang!
english classes are cancelled for about a year and i havent sudied it for long and have forgotten some of it so sorry if i bothered you

Status
Not open for further replies.