Armors Are For Babies!

Ares Voss

Hey! Y'all got some challenges so I thought of another one but this Its a Bit Hardcore…

Its simple No Armor/armour…
No Helms (Hoods 50-50)
No Breastplates (Robes are Ok
No Gauntlets (Except if it doesn't have armor)
No Leggings (Mages rock at this)
No Footwear (Gotta wear em' sandals!)
And absolutely NO SHEILDS!
Off-hand Weapons and Stuff that has Armor Attribute is also Prohibited…

Class req: Any
Steps/Guide:
Start a new game (Hard) since mages and clerics have advantages they will be well… nerfed…
You must not equip any Weapons, Off-hand Weapons, 2-handed, Rings, Necklaces, And clothing's That has Armor Attribute Attached To It. Robes… eh your choice.
You must continue advancing the challenge until you complete the Ark of Lothasan quest…
So since you can't wear Armor you companion can! Ain't that a bit useless? Well yes sort of…
As for the mage/cleric nerf you cannot as in CANNOT use summoning scrolls and summoning spells…
Last but not the least - May The Three Guide Your Death…

>>SYNTAX-ERROR<<

This…this is MADNESS!
Your survival chance is halved to 50% no 25%!
You'll die in a matter of second's when dealing with bosses… But I'll take the risk and I hope @Apocalypse can see this hehe… I doubt he'll do something…

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
What the hell is that?
Hahahahaha this is crazy!

So, essentially, player can't wear equipment with an armor bonus, except robes and hoods. And no summons for spellcasters. Everything else is ok?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
Hey! Y'all got some challenges so I thought of another one but this Its a Bit Hardcore…

Its simple No Armor/armour…
No Helms (Hoods 50-50)
No Breastplates (Robes are Ok
No Gauntlets (Except if it doesn't have armor)
No Leggings (Mages rock at this)
No Footwear (Gotta wear em' sandals!)
And absolutely NO SHEILDS!
Off-hand Weapons and Stuff that has Armor Attribute is also Prohibited…

Class req: Any
Steps/Guide:
Start a new game (Hard) since mages and clerics have advantages they will be well… nerfed…
You must not equip any Weapons, Off-hand Weapons, 2-handed, Rings, Necklaces, And clothing's That has Armor Attribute Attached To It. Robes… eh your choice.
You must continue advancing the challenge until you complete the Ark of Lothasan quest…
So since you can't wear Armor you companion can! Ain't that a bit useless? Well yes sort of…
As for the mage/cleric nerf you cannot as in CANNOT use summoning scrolls and summoning spells…
Last but not the least - May The Three Guide Your Death…

Can I suggest choosing another goal than completing the Ark? Like defeating a specific boss? Sir Valeran, for example, because he's wearing the coolest armor and we hate that? Lol

I'll add your challenge to the compendium. Trying to find the perfect picture. I googled "shirtless warrior", and strangely I got a bit horny lolll. Do you prefer a shirtless guy or girl?

WITHERSCHAEDEL

Translator
Can I suggest choosing another goal than completing the Ark? Like defeating a specific boss? Sir Valeran, for example, because he's wearing the coolest armor and we hate that? Lol

I'll add your challenge to the compendium. Trying to find the perfect picture. I googled "shirtless warrior", and strangely I got a bit horny lolll. Do you prefer a shirtless guy or girl?

what happened to the images?

Apocalypse

Loreseeker
By Tol, they disappeared!!!
Weird.
Are we being censored? Lol
Post automatically merged:    

Here's a bunch of ideas. I like the shirtless guy full of blade wounds. Seems appropriate for a "no-armor" challenge. Do you like one?
Post automatically merged:    

what happened to the images?
Choose an image, and I will add your challenge to the compendium!

Last edited: