atualizations

Lucena

I have the game installed on my tablet. But there are still several areas to be completed. I recommend developers to finish these areas and insert new monsters and weapons. I really like this game. And I want you to be more dedicated to that.

Dmitri

Loreseeker
I have the game installed on my tablet. But there are still several areas to be completed. I recommend developers to finish these areas and insert new monsters and weapons. I really like this game. And I want you to be more dedicated to that.
Areas such as? Also, David is working on the new update if you didn't know and he is adding more areas to the game, for now, it has been confirmed that deeper level of Lannegar Mine, Solliga (Thuramiam Town) and Elder Forest.

Duck123

Loreseeker
There is an update in development. However the developer is a one man team and is also working on his second game so it may be some time before new things are added

Dmitri

Loreseeker
And not just that he is working alone, he is also working on both Exiled Kingdoms update and Archaelund, which is taking him a lot of time to do both at the same time.

Lucena

Areas such as? Also, David is working on the new update if you didn't know and he is adding more areas to the game, for now, it has been confirmed that deeper level of Lannegar Mine, Solliga (Thuramiam Town) and Elder Forest.
freeport, the ork kingdon,isle of serpents,Dragon montains, soliga, etc; include new bests Rakshasa hallf dragons, more npcs, and new class druids and assassins(more disciplines) and spels
Post automatically merged:    

tanks for atention.

I keep saying .... it is not necessary to have a good graphic. You just need to be smart. I like this game. I've been playing with a wizard for over 133 hours!
Post automatically merged:    

There is an update in development. However the developer is a one man team and is also working on his second game so it may be some time before new things are added

it is regrettable to know that only one person works so carefully and has no one to help. And even more so to know that for this reason it will take time.

Last edited:

Dmitri

Loreseeker
freeport, the ork kingdon,isle of serpents,Dragon montains, soliga, etc; include new bests Rakshasa hallf dragons, more npcs, and new class druids and assassins(more disciplines) and spels
Look, that's too much for one update, and yet, it takes so much work. Doing plenty of stuff just for one update makes it boring because you get plenty of stuff in it, and it just get's broing after they just keep adding like 1000 stuff per update, i've already said i would also like more things to be added, but it was just my opinion, David can't make whole map explorable in just 1 update.