Battle Prayer interfering with Arbenos Might and Holy Shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

waclawczernobyl

Casting Battle Prayer after Arbenos Might or Arbenos Might after Battle Prayer turns physical DMG boost from first spell into second, instead of stacking. Elemental DMG from AM stays the same though, until AM wears off - whether it was cast first, or second.

Since both skills cost skill points and mana, I think they should stack rather then exclude each other. But I'm not sure - maybe it's intended, not a bug.

Same goes for Battle Prayer and Holy shield, casting one after another turns armor boost from first one into armor boost from second one. Despite that, death resistance from both do stack.

Solair

With the latest update still doesn't work correctly, the bonuses given by the skill battle prayer won't stack with arbenos might and holy shield...by the way there could be a 4th level guardian wolf ... a werewolf would be nice... :D

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
My bad. I checked it as fixed when I corrected the bonuses. It'll have to wait for next one, sorry.

SirDonkalot

Talking about mixing stuff...

Drinking a shielding potion while activating defensive skills like Resilance and Holyshield.
in their current relation they overwrite eachother aswell.
Not sure if they are supposed to stack or just having one at a time is intentend.

deadcorpze

Arbenos might + battle prayer and/or battle prayer + holy shield does not stack T.T. oh men how am I gonna enjoy the cleric class

On a side note, spell damage does not have a chance to crit too and the summoned wolf does not scale with the character's level. Now these instances led me to believe that clerics are meant to be hard hitter offtanks and then later I find out that the buffs doesn't stack >__<

Status
Not open for further replies.