Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

lcisse12

can you add leveling damage for bow with rogue pls^^? , i think that bow build is a litle weak compared to other build

mikkimouse

I always preferred a ranged rogue, if I want a melee - I would take a warrior or a cleric.
However I feel that the choice of bows is somehow limited - I prefer faster bows to get the most from poison mastery and genuinely it feels more balanced than using slow bows. Jester's bow is one of favourites until I get my hands on the Wyrmslayer and eventually the Ion Recurve.

Just a suggestion - maybe another 15-speed bow with extra Banishing attribute? Crafted perhaps?
Ion Recurve is great, but there is no sense to use any other bow after you get it. With the introduction of some really tough outsider bosses it would be just great to have an option to switch gear for a particular fight. At least with other classes I always carry 2-3 different weapons in the Bag of Holding just in case.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Noted for next update, but I am not adding new items right now.

Locking this thread, any bugs or feedback can be posted elsewhere in the forum since the update will finish rolling out through the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.