Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

dvcong

try the left part of the temple
Post automatically merged:    

it's related to one of the portals you unlock I'll give you that
i mean the symbol needed to escape the teleport maze, i am nearly insane

batrachotox

Es normal que no funcione el pergamino de teletransportación en new garand? Saliendo a las afueras si funciona
sí es normal el pergamino no funcionará en las grandes ciudades y algunas áreas

Here I spent 30 minutes searching basspalar and dragon coast
if it makes you feel any better, i spent a whole hour going through the entire inori looking for the temple till i realized there was a new area

YoloEarnings

Please rebalance and buff dancing!

Why is the damages (dps) of this weapon and its upgrade so close? Could you pretty please make dancing 13 speed and 7% crit? Actually magma beats dancing on dps.

Queens heart does 6 to 12 damage.

Just to show the selling armor bug

sí es normal el pergamino no funcionará en las grandes ciudades y algunas áreas

if it makes you feel any better, i spent a whole hour going through the entire inori looking for the temple till i realized there was a new area
Had it this whole time and got it again along with the dragon

Major bug: save to cloud force closes the game for me.

Typos and didn't quite make sense.
Think it's missing the word around

Last edited:

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
I managed to reproduce the issue from @Brunors95 using the android emulator.

Upon updating on an Android 11 device (still not many phones have it), saves are lost. Backup and cloud does not work. This is related to the new storage permission of Android 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.