Beta Feedback thread for update 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidBVal

Developer
Staff member
Administrator
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store and Steam for Testers, last build is 1160

Last edited:

BetoFelan

Ru
It's time again for testing a Beta version of Exiled Kingdoms. It has been years since the last, I really missed this interaction with the players!

EDIT: please read! Most of the crashes and errors in dialogues are fixed in build 1154. Before reporting a "major" bug please make sure you have updated to latest Beta.

The purpose of this topic is reporting issues (or just general feedback) with the Beta update 1.3 from May 2021. All feedback is welcome: Crashes, imbalances, errors, typos... or, hopefully, some "quest X worked fine" posts, even.

Here is all the information about the update, including how to become a tester: https://exiledkingdoms.com/forum/in...-be-available-for-android-beta-testers.18016/

Update is already rolling out on Play Store for Testers, but I have no way to know how long will it take Google to review it. It might be hours... it might be days. I'll leave the thread open

Update is already rolling out on Play Store for Testers, but I have no way to know how long will it take Google to review it. It might be hours... it might be days. I'll leave the thread open
Rumor bosses are not spawning on the area the rumors indicate, I've Installed the lates version of the beta

YoloEarnings

Rebalance: worgs and black wolf have 0 death resist despite being comparable to corrupted cats?

Nevermind I guess the cats don't either weird.

I do think the lizards are a bit strong as a level 24 warrior. Stab op they are like the batrax guys but in larger groups

Last edited:

mikkimouse

New cape from King of Korne is a bit OP. No spoilers, but the only other item with the same enhancement is a quest item and puts a heavy penalty on the wearer.

Status
Not open for further replies.